Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 hours ago by TG-J

Re: Lensbaby LM-10 now available

view post

sky/bird/stuff series

Newer Topic | Older Topic

sky/bird/stuff series posted by Craig (Admin) May 13, 2004 08:59AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Lying on my back in the middle of a square in some hill town in Tuscany I made these.

Have a fantastic day.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: sky/bird/stuff series posted by mediahound May 15, 2004 06:52AM reply | quote
posted by
i like the first one the best. what settings did you use?

Re: sky/bird/stuff series posted by Carl Schneider June 15, 2004 10:10AM reply | quote
posted by
Looks like San Gimignano
Re: sky/bird/stuff series posted by GaryM June 15, 2004 02:11PM reply | quote
posted by GaryM
The second one looks like a painting, wonderful :)

I like to hang out at www.toycamera.com
Re: sky/bird/stuff series posted by Craig (Admin) June 15, 2004 05:55PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

That's the place!

Honestly, if you had said any town in Tuscany I'd probably say "That's the place!"

The trip was an exhausting whirlwind of activity and lack of sleep and frankly, before your suggestion, I had not a clue where this was.

I do know that this was the town I had the best meal of my life. Now I know what town to eat in next time, now if someone can remind me of the name of that tasty little restaurant that fed us a groovy three hour feast...

Have a super day.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: sky/bird/stuff series posted by Carl Schneider June 15, 2004 07:29PM reply | quote
posted by
La Cisterna
Re: sky/bird/stuff series posted by Craig (Admin) June 15, 2004 08:36PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

That's the place!

Heraclitus of Ephesus

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today