Lensbaby Studio Forums

Sporty Car Ultra fisheye optic

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sporty Car Ultra fisheye optic posted by ranfoto April 22, 2014 01:02PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Got this sporty Subaru in for pictures ...testing on micro 4/3rds Panasonic G with the fisheye mounted in a tilt transformer .

The overall shot was wider so I cropped, too lazy to get down off the ladder to fill the frame properly....need a ZoomBaby in my old age :)
Re: Sporty Car Ultra fisheye optic posted by ranfoto April 22, 2014 01:22PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

And the usual snapper picture :O
Re: Sporty Car Ultra fisheye optic posted by ranfoto April 22, 2014 01:45PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Now one with the ol'Zone Plate optic ....maybe not :(
Re: Sporty Car Ultra fisheye optic posted by PBlais April 23, 2014 05:58AM reply | quote
posted by PBlais
Turn the lights on for the Zone Plate and it works!
Re: Sporty Car Ultra fisheye optic posted by ranfoto April 23, 2014 07:41AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

"Turn the lights on for the Zone Plate and it works"

Funny you should mention the power of light, I use my trusty Nikon with 8000 watt seconds of power to light the cars in the studio.

I added the tripper from the Nikon to the Panasonic but for some reason it wasn't tripping with the Zone Plate lens attached.... I had to get on with the paid work, so it was back to the Nikon....snap snap snap .

Playing sometimes has to wait....thanks for the tip :)

Even ol'dogs can learn new tricks if there's a good bone in the deal !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2014 07:44AM by ranfoto.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today