Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 hours ago by maxcasa72

Wedding Moments 3

view post

The Lensbaby Joke Thread

Newer Topic | Older Topic

The Lensbaby Joke Thread posted by Mike Bokeh April 10, 2014 03:28AM reply | quote
posted by Mike Bokeh

Hello again, everyone.

In the interest of having a little fun, I humbly submit the Lensbaby joke thread.

Naturally, no vulgarity, profanity or otherwise offensive jokes.

I believe that the corny-est jokes are usually the best.

I'll start out with three.

Two brothers go into business selling pickles. They buy them for one dollar a jar, and sell them for fifty cents. At the end of the first week, one brother says to the other, "I think we better work weekends."

A guy tries to steal a bathroom scale from a hardware store. He manages to get the scale past the cashier, but they catch him in the parking lot. He didn't get a weigh with it.

A guy walks into a bar that has a very high ceiling. There are prime cuts of meat hanging there, 30 feet up. He says to the bartender, "I'll bet you $1,000 right now that I can jump up, and pull down that meat in one shot."
The bartender replies, "$1,000, and you can jump up there in one shot? I don't know; those steaks are pretty high."

Your turn.

Mike {:^D

Lensbabies make you think.
Re: The Lensbaby Joke Thread posted by ranfoto April 15, 2014 09:20AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Mike....seems you'll go to any length to drum up some activity....lets face it...the social activity scene that once was....has now departed this ol' forum ....could be that iz' the real joke of the day ?

Can you hear the echo in the halls....and no one to listen :)
Re: The Lensbaby Joke Thread posted by Mike Bokeh April 15, 2014 01:57PM reply | quote
posted by Mike Bokeh

I hear you, Randy, and you are correct.

I feel that this is a nice forum, and maybe if enough people notice some new, interesting things going on here, they might frequent the place a little more often.

I'm not on any social media, so I have no idea what's going on at Facebook.

Also, like the rule of the sea regarding an abandoned ship, if nobody responds to any thread, I can claim the forum for myself!

But then, what would I do with it? {:^D

Back to the jokes.
---------------------------------------------------------------
You show me a town in the old west where everyone has laryngitis, and I'll show you a hoarse town.

A guy walks into a bar with a car battery, and a set of jumper cables. He orders a double whiskey. The bartender says, "I'll give you the whiskey, just don't start anything!"

A man refuses to go to sleep, so they call the cops. The cops tell him several times to go to sleep, but he refuses every time. So they take him to jail for resisting a rest.

I must leave now before they start throwing vegetables.

Mike :)

Re: The Lensbaby Joke Thread posted by ranfoto April 17, 2014 12:25PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Very funny....stop horsin' around and just tell the jokes'
Mr. Mike Jokeh, err' Bokeh.....:)

"I must leave now before they start throwing vegetables."

Or posting "Botanical Benders by the multitudes.....I knew that would be the end when that became the dominating subject matter.....err' just saying......:0
Re: The Lensbaby Joke Thread posted by TG-J (Admin) April 17, 2014 11:49PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

OK Mike.
Two drunks walking out of a Pub (bar) stumble across a dog licking himself. One drunk turns to the other and says "Caw..I wish I could do that." To which the other drunk replies " Well.. I think you better pat him on the head first."
Re: The Lensbaby Joke Thread posted by ranfoto April 18, 2014 04:25AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Gosh that waz a very doggy joke....T-man .

next.....
Re: The Lensbaby Joke Thread posted by Mike Bokeh April 20, 2014 04:00AM reply | quote
posted by Mike Bokeh

Ok, everyone.

You've all been very patient waiting for more jokes, so here are another ten.

And I guarantee that these are probably some of the worst jokes you've ever heard!

So, let's begin!

1.) England is known for its foggy weather, but from 1509 to 1547, King Henry The Eighth reigned.

2.) A man who was allergic to chocolate was sent to prison. His wife brought him a candy bar, and he broke out.

3.) A small village needed a new septic tank, but at the town council meeting, the idea was poo-pooed.

4.) Just after sunrise, the mountain said hello to his son; he said, "Good morning, Cliff."

5.) Mr. Dumbo robbed the bank. He only took paper money; this made no cents.

6.) Three friends opened a driving school, but they didn't get any customers. Their names were, Kent Steerwell, Nick Adore and Ben DiBumper. (Thank you Mad Magazine)

7.) A man at a picnic kept begging for more and more salad; said one guest, "He wouldn't lettuce alone."

8.) Mr. Lightbulb became hard of hearing; he kept saying, "Watt?"

9.) Mr. Buffalo went on a business trip. He said farewell to his wife, he said see you soon to his daughter, then he said bison.

10.) People could always see inside the jam factory, because the door was a jar.

Now, I must run. {:^D

Mike

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2014 01:38PM by Mike Bokeh.
Re: The Lensbaby Joke Thread posted by Mike Bokeh April 20, 2014 04:09AM reply | quote
posted by Mike Bokeh

Please accept this as compensation for having to put up with those jokes.

You can't watch this just once.
[www.youtube.com]

Mike

Re: The Lensbaby Joke Thread posted by ranfoto April 20, 2014 09:15AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Mike...."Bending" has reached a new low.....but in keeping with the theme of the Forum, these indeed were Bent...no joke...if they were anymore bent they would be cracked ...

Mad Magazine....so that's where you get inspiration from...hee!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today