Latest Post

10 minutes ago by rusteer

gothic

view post

63 Split Window Corvette

Newer Topic | Older Topic

63 Split Window Corvette posted by ranfoto April 08, 2014 03:50PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Picture this classic going down memory lane :) .
Re: 63 Split Window Corvette posted by oliver tudoras April 10, 2014 01:20AM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

Like the treatment and the use of the diagonal

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: 63 Split Window Corvette posted by jbrunjes April 10, 2014 12:07PM reply | quote
posted by jbrunjes

That looks like a 63 corvette stingray. My dad had a 64 Corvette Stingray convertable.
Amazing car.
Re: 63 Split Window Corvette posted by Mike Bokeh April 10, 2014 12:58PM reply | quote
posted by Mike Bokeh

Very nice, Randy.

Nice to find another vintage car buff.

Mike

Lensbabies make you think.
Re: 63 Split Window Corvette posted by ranfoto April 14, 2014 01:48PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Thanks for the comments, here's another viewpoint .
Re: 63 Split Window Corvette posted by oliver tudoras April 15, 2014 09:03PM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

great angle and treatment....prefer this version !

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: 63 Split Window Corvette posted by TG-J (Admin) April 18, 2014 12:19AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Ran...Kool car...& boy Ran you've got a really Kool Garage. :) tony

I remember them back then , Dad had Jaguar XK150 soft top back then , but we were a bunch of Poms living in California.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2014 12:24AM by TG-J.
Re: 63 Split Window Corvette posted by ranfoto April 18, 2014 04:20AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Tony ....the garage pictured is a working space, part detail shop and car studio ....it's located in a very antique auto dealership in "Downtown" Chico, CA ....a very Kool place to find the car of your dreams or a daily driver .

My personal garage is a wall to wall fab shop nowdays, my cars sit outside in the elements complaining about how I don't love them very much ....:)

and could you explain the definition of a California Pom , not too sure if that's a wonderful thing....hee !
Re: 63 Split Window Corvette posted by TG-J (Admin) April 18, 2014 11:35AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Sorry Ran , Pom is Aussie slang for English. Tony
Re: 63 Split Window Corvette posted by ranfoto April 18, 2014 04:12PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Tony ...thanks for the Aussie education....:)

Afraid my English ancestors moved across the pond before the native Americans realized ...."these people are here for the duration".....and I'm one of those native Californians that wishes there were less folks living in my part of the world
too, but you can't change progress .

By nature people move from place to place, DNA studies show we're all related .....don't know why it's so hard for us all to get along and live in peace and harmony....

Human nature ....is a strange thing to figure out....

Now back to the strange nature of Bending aRt....:)
Re: 63 Split Window Corvette posted by TG-J (Admin) April 18, 2014 04:39PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Ran , I recently google mapped the street in San Jose where I grew up , I was horrified to see what had happened to the whole region. I remember fruit orchards everywhere , I remember the whole Santa Clara Valley being the fruit bowl of the region . Seems they have turned the whole valley into suburbia . I still follow American Current Affairs very closely and I must admit one could once be proud to be an American , but now I fear you guys need to watch your backs. Something just doesn't quite seem right , the fabric on which American Constitution was woven is surely being shredded. The same is happening here , our society is becoming incredibly blinkered, apathetic and letting the wolves pull the wool over their eyes. Oh just keep bending. :) tony

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today