Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by ebby62

Tiny Red Beetle

view post

composer pro locking mechanism

Newer Topic | Older Topic

composer pro locking mechanism posted by Dinkum November 29, 2013 03:35AM reply | quote
posted by Dinkum

Hi, just a question about the locking mechanism on the composer pro.

I've had a composer with tilt transformer for yonks and its quite difficult to swivel. And I mean, really difficult. I usually have to let go of the camera and use two hands to move it and even then it kind of jerks about. (and yes, that's in the unlocked position)

I received my composer pro yesterday and was amazed by how easily and smoothly it swiveled. But then I realized that it was actually in the locked position and when I released it, it flopped down, completely loose.

My question is, is that normal to flop like that and is it normal that even in the locked state, it still moves fairly easily?

In the locked position it moves much easier than my tilt transformer does in the unlocked position.
Re: composer pro locking mechanism posted by sr patife December 02, 2013 08:26AM reply | quote
posted by sr patife

hello, no need to be worried, it is normal in the Composer Pro. you can move it around with it locked, if you apply some force.

Nuno Caldeira
Lensbaby Lovers
leavesfromthepresentpast

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today