Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

11 hours ago by jffoto

On the other side

view post

edge 80 lens flare problems

Newer Topic | Older Topic

edge 80 lens flare problems posted by vairon October 05, 2013 01:32AM reply | quote
posted by vairon
I have a Nikon D600 and the composer pro.With the edge 80 there are a lot of lens flare problems even shooting during cloudy days. I tried to put a UV and a polarized filter and even a lens hood but no changes so far. I don't have any problems with the double glass optic.
On the picture I sent, you can see the center of the image being affected at different apertures.
Any idea how to fix that? Is it possible that the my edge 80 is not working properly?
Re: edge 80 lens flare problems posted by sr patife October 06, 2013 01:33AM reply | quote
posted by sr patife

have you tried a hood?

Nuno Caldeira
Lensbaby Lovers
leavesfromthepresentpast
Re: edge 80 lens flare problems posted by vairon October 06, 2013 02:33AM reply | quote
posted by vairon
Yes I did, it's a bit better with the hood but the lens flare is still there.
With the double glass it's fine without any hood
Re: edge 80 lens flare problems posted by sr patife October 06, 2013 07:35AM reply | quote
posted by sr patife

thats strange. try contacting Kirsten @ customerhappiness@lensbaby.com explaining the situation0
Im sure she will answer you and check if anything is wrong with your optic

Nuno Caldeira
Lensbaby Lovers
leavesfromthepresentpast
Re: edge 80 lens flare problems posted by vairon October 06, 2013 02:41PM reply | quote
posted by vairon
I will thanks!
Re: edge 80 lens flare problems posted by simonmmason July 23, 2014 05:37AM reply | quote
posted by simonmmason
Hello vairon.
I have the same problem when using my newly bought edge 80.
I have been using it with a scout on my Olympus E510.
Did you resolve this issue?
Simon
Re: edge 80 lens flare problems posted by Kirsten (Admin) July 23, 2014 08:36AM reply | quote
posted by Kirsten

Hi Simon,

I sent you an e-mail

Kirsten Hunter
Director of Customer Happiness

See more of my work on my blog:
www.livefrombeechstreet.blogspot.com

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today