Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

19 hours ago by rusteer

Re: side light to flare

view post

Abstraction....or is it ?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Abstraction....or is it ? posted by ranfoto September 04, 2013 03:50PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Focus focus......oops, um' .....outta' focusing but is it aRt? :)
Re: Abstraction....or is it ? posted by ranfoto September 07, 2013 04:01AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

I'm thinking that my Lensbaby Fisheye may not be the best for porttraits.....:) ?

Image deleted by hindsight....or "what was I thinking" ?

:)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2014 11:01AM by ranfoto.
Re: Abstraction....or is it ? posted by oliver tudoras September 18, 2013 03:19AM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

in your own style...

you look like out of a horror film....indeed not the best optic for portraits !

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: Abstraction....or is it ? posted by TG-J (Admin) October 03, 2013 06:04PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Ran , maybe not , but makes selfies a lot easier than any other LB optic. :) tony
Re: Abstraction....or is it ? posted by ranfoto April 01, 2014 10:58AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Looks can be deceiving....so I'm going to delete that portrait of horrors.....hee !

What was I thinking.....? Yikes !
Re: Abstraction....or is it ? posted by Kirsten (Admin) April 02, 2014 06:28AM reply | quote
posted by Kirsten

Nice colors!

Kirsten Hunter
Director of Customer Happiness

See more of my work on my blog:
www.livefrombeechstreet.blogspot.com
Re: Abstraction....or is it ? posted by PBlais April 23, 2014 06:07AM reply | quote
posted by PBlais
Nothing is out of focus if you mean to.
Re: Abstraction....or is it ? posted by ranfoto April 23, 2014 07:25AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

I never "mean for" my sweetspot to be out of focus, but by the time you get it ready to be downloaded to the internet, the software seems to do it's damage to my lovely focus !

Even my fast glass pro lenses lose their edge, but if you share your images then ....expect the loses :(

Thanks for the "Good" words and back to working on the abstractions in life :)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today