Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 hour ago by jffoto

Re: 70

view post

Confused about optic kit / changing lenses tool

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Confused about optic kit / changing lenses tool posted by sderdoy July 13, 2013 10:55PM reply | quote
posted by sderdoy
Hi, I´m new in this forum. I´m from Córdoba, Argentina
I have a composer pro with a sweet35 lens.
I would like to buy the Optic Kit, but i don´t know how to change the optics. In fact, i saw (and read) the pdf brochure, and understood that you need a tool; but my doubt is, you need a special one to lock/unlock lenses to the optic? Is this provided with the purchase of optic kit?
I´m confused because it seems in the picture it is a cap ( with the brand Lensbaby) that does that, but my sweet35 cap is a flat one, it´s not the same. As a relative is going to buy this kit in the Us for me, and bring it to Argentina, it`s important to know in advance if I would have all the pieces i need when i`ll receive my kit.
Thank you so much for your advices
Waiting your answer.

www.silvinaderdoy.com
Re: Confused about optic kit / changing lenses tool posted by sr patife July 14, 2013 06:50AM reply | quote
posted by sr patife

You dont need the optic swap tool to remove the Sweet 35 (the removal tool is the upper part of the container that comes with the optics, check this [youtu.be] just put the aperture on f22, push and rotate. heres a video of how to put and remove the Sweet 35 [youtu.be]

Nuno Caldeira
Lensbaby Lovers
leavesfromthepresentpast

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2013 03:15PM by sr patife.
Re: Confused about optic kit / changing lenses tool posted by sderdoy July 14, 2013 07:17AM reply | quote
posted by sderdoy
oh! thank you, so much!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today