6 days ago by jffoto

Re: Tulipmania

view post

lensbaby for Fuji X 100

Newer Topic | Older Topic

lensbaby for Fuji X 100 posted by deki May 27, 2013 11:57PM reply | quote
posted by deki
Hello,

I know there isn't lensbaby for X100 right now as it has fixed lens, but do you think it is possible to make some addon on it in order to attach lensbaby plastic lans ?

I really love my X 100 and don't want to change it, but from when I saw first time photos made with lensbaby plastic lenses I felt in love with them also.

It would be great to combine these two.

I'm sure that you will have a lot of sales if you design something like that - some addon that can be just added over current X100 lans and that will make the same effect like regular lensbaby plastic lens.
Re: lensbaby for Fuji X 100 posted by yodels2u July 12, 2013 05:02AM reply | quote
posted by yodels2u
I was wondering the same thing. I have the xpro1 and would like to use my lensbaby on that camera too. Any news?
Re: lensbaby for Fuji X 100 posted by Kirsten (Admin) July 16, 2013 04:53AM reply | quote
posted by Kirsten

Hi there,

You cannot use the Lensbaby on any fixed lens camera. The FUJIFILM X-Pro1, X-E1 and X-M1 cameras have interchangeable lenses and we don't have a Lensbaby to fit them. You can use an adapter to mount an existing Lensbaby to those cameras.

Kirsten Hunter
Director of Customer Happiness

See more of my work on my blog:
www.livefrombeechstreet.blogspot.com
Re: lensbaby for Fuji X 100 posted by yodels2u July 17, 2013 12:29AM reply | quote
posted by yodels2u
Do you have a suggestion as to which adapter is the most ideal? I have the interchangeable lens camera (xpro 1). I just want to make sure i get an adapter that works well with the camera because I miss my lensbaby. :)

Laura
Re: lensbaby for Fuji X 100 posted by Kirsten (Admin) July 17, 2013 04:33AM reply | quote
posted by Kirsten

We haven't used any of these adapters so it's hard to recommend one. You do not need an electronic one for the Lensbaby.

Kirsten Hunter
Director of Customer Happiness

See more of my work on my blog:
www.livefrombeechstreet.blogspot.com

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today