Lensbaby Studio Forums

Ive got them!!! But...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Ive got them!!! But... posted by beyond_Life April 23, 2013 11:07PM reply | quote
posted by beyond_Life
Finally, I got my Composer Pro with Double Glass and Fisheye. But I have a question. I took te Fisheye from its casing and I heard some glass moving around. Not like it was broken with splinters and cracks, no, glas grinding against metal. I think the glas isnt glued or stuck in the optic. Am I right? This morning I returned to the shop where I bought the optic and the seller took his fisheye from his camera, and the one from the display and both had the sound from moving glass when you shook them. Not as loud as mine, but still moving glass. Is this normal??

And Ive seen the G+ Hangout. Stupid background, very nice questions and even better answers. And both told us in the Hangout is that you get what you ask, basicly. So, I want to ask something:

- Can I please have some sort of markin on the ball of the Composer Pro so I can see when its in the fully straight forward posistion??
- Would it be possible to make one standard cap that can fitt all the optics?
- Would it be possible to get a cap that fits the back side of the optic, the part that goes in to the body?

Love to hear from you!
Re: Ive got them!!! But... posted by Kirsten (Admin) April 24, 2013 01:27AM reply | quote
posted by Kirsten

Hi there,

Thanks for your purchase and for your feedback- I just sent you an e-mail.

Kirsten Hunter
Director of Customer Happiness

See more of my work on my blog:
www.livefrombeechstreet.blogspot.com

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today