Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by jffoto

Re: Tulipmania

view post

Need help with stuck optic in Composer

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Need help with stuck optic in Composer posted by cafe_bleu February 05, 2013 07:09PM reply | quote
posted by cafe_bleu
Hello all. Just wondering if you have any solution to my predicament. My Double Glass Optic seems to be stuck in my Composer! I might not have been watching it when I put the optic and locked it. Now I can't get it out. Don't want to exert too much effort as I'm afraid I'll break it!

Thanks for your time.
Re: Need help with stuck optic in Composer posted by sr patife February 05, 2013 08:00PM reply | quote
posted by sr patife

hello,
You have the optic swap tool? heres a video of how to remove [lensbaby.com]

you have to slightly push it forward your camera and rotate it clockwise.
Re: Need help with stuck optic in Composer posted by cafe_bleu February 06, 2013 10:04PM reply | quote
posted by cafe_bleu
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I do have the optic swap tool. But the optic is really stuck no matter how I twist and turn the tool. It seems to have been caught awkwardly but don't want to force it.
Re: Need help with stuck optic in Composer posted by sr patife February 07, 2013 02:50AM reply | quote
posted by sr patife

weird. have you pulled the optic all the way forward in the composer?
maybe one of the three notches that hold the optic broke. can you take pics or make a video of it? may help
anyway, maybe removing the screen you can actually see whats going on inside. this will probably make the warranty useless, so be advisable.
Re: Need help with stuck optic in Composer posted by Kirsten (Admin) February 22, 2013 02:13AM reply | quote
posted by Kirsten

Hi there- I am sending you an e-mail

Kirsten Hunter
Director of Customer Happiness

See more of my work on my blog:
www.livefrombeechstreet.blogspot.com

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today