Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

15 minutes ago by fastcikl

what do you think?

view post

Some new photos with the new Sweet 35

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Some new photos with the new Sweet 35 posted by David Morel January 06, 2013 06:04AM reply | quote
posted by David Morel

I am liking the Sweet 35...just need to get a Full Frame Camera now to get the full effect.

David L. Morel
www.davidmorelphoto.com
Re: Some new photos with the new Sweet 35 posted by ndroo January 06, 2013 01:49PM reply | quote
posted by ndroo

Excellent! Love these lots.

fUzzYeYebAlls
Re: Some new photos with the new Sweet 35 posted by jffoto January 09, 2013 12:59AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Great series David - my fave is #1, well done work!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Some new photos with the new Sweet 35 posted by TG-J (Admin) January 09, 2013 04:01PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Nice set David. "Now all you have to do is figure out how to focus the damn thing." Hehehe.
I love OOF fotos. When they work - they work. tony
Re: Some new photos with the new Sweet 35 posted by Lorna Taylor January 10, 2013 10:20PM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

These are beautiful !

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: Some new photos with the new Sweet 35 posted by gauteov January 12, 2013 03:08AM reply | quote
posted by gauteov

Fine series. My fav is #1.
gauteov

[www.fotogaute.net]
[500px.com]
Re: Some new photos with the new Sweet 35 posted by Duh_Vinci January 12, 2013 11:00PM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Exceptional! I always enjoy OOF photos, as Toni said, when they work, they WORK!

Regards,
D
Re: Some new photos with the new Sweet 35 posted by Garr8 January 13, 2013 03:00AM reply | quote
posted by Garr8

Lovely work, David. #1 and #4 are my faves.
Re: Some new photos with the new Sweet 35 posted by David Morel January 13, 2013 10:51PM reply | quote
posted by David Morel

Thank you all!

David L. Morel
www.davidmorelphoto.com
Re: Some new photos with the new Sweet 35 posted by RichB January 14, 2013 02:48AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

David,

Some very nice work. I especially like #1, with the tracks acting as leading lines.

Rich
Re: Some new photos with the new Sweet 35 posted by Ol' Don January 17, 2013 07:15AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

Don't know about the sweet 35, but your post processing is pretty terrific! Textures?

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: Some new photos with the new Sweet 35 posted by RhondaInMA January 17, 2013 11:46PM reply | quote
posted by RhondaInMA

Nice... love the first one.

~ Rhonda
Re: Some new photos with the new Sweet 35 posted by David Morel January 21, 2013 10:47PM reply | quote
posted by David Morel

Thanks Don and Rhonda. Don...yes...using textures and color layers and for all but the first one, I intentionally shot the whole image blurry.

David L. Morel
www.davidmorelphoto.com

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today