Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

17 hours ago by ebby62

Tiny Red Beetle

view post

Beneath the Veneer

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Beneath the Veneer posted by Lorna Taylor January 05, 2013 05:00AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Caitlin,who is now 14 an a half. I can hardly believe it , has just received her learners permit for driving . She is beginning to shed her childhood and morphing into the young lady she will become. I can hardly keep up with her as she is now able to look me in the eye when she defends her opinions.

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2013 05:00AM by Lorna Taylor.
Re: Beneath the Veneer posted by JoaquinMontalvan January 05, 2013 06:56AM reply | quote
posted by JoaquinMontalvan

GREAT shot, Lorna!
Re: Beneath the Veneer posted by Mamaoval January 05, 2013 07:29AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Great way to depict the metamorphoses of your daughter, Lorna!

Sydney
Re: Beneath the Veneer posted by jffoto January 09, 2013 01:02AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Wonderful image Lorna!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Beneath the Veneer posted by TG-J (Admin) January 09, 2013 03:55PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Well done Lorna . A touch Dali. Cracks me up . :) When my son is pushing a point , I find myself looking at his neck. Yes sometimes I could just strangle him. :) tony
Re: Beneath the Veneer posted by Lorna Taylor January 11, 2013 05:40AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Thanks for the great comments all !

I so feel your pain Tony !

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2013 05:40AM by Lorna Taylor.
Re: Beneath the Veneer posted by bigtalljohn January 11, 2013 06:13PM reply | quote
posted by bigtalljohn

My kids are little stars, monstars .like the space around the image. My daughter is 15 soon, and knows far more than me, I'm told by her. Twins are 13 just turning into arses
Re: Beneath the Veneer posted by Lorna Taylor January 12, 2013 12:10AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

The sad part is my kids are smarter than I am , but I have instilled a health dose of fear of never knowing just when mom might completely snap and take them all out to keep then in line !! ;)

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2013 12:11AM by Lorna Taylor.
Re: Beneath the Veneer posted by bigtalljohn January 12, 2013 04:17AM reply | quote
posted by bigtalljohn

My fathers famous words that made me stay in line, and bearing in mind he used to chop trees down for a living before they had chainsaws before he became a policeman.

``I brought you into this world and I will take you out!`
Re: Beneath the Veneer posted by Lorna Taylor January 12, 2013 05:22AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

I use that one all the time , but unlike your father I did bring them into the world and felt every millimeter of it !! ;)

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2013 05:23AM by Lorna Taylor.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today