Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by ebby62

Tiny Red Beetle

view post

Just got my lensbaby any tips

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Just got my lensbaby any tips posted by Conman December 29, 2012 09:17AM reply | quote
posted by Conman
Hey I just got my lensebaby composer pro with a sweet 35 yesterday. I have played around with it a little bit on my T3 but I was wondering do you guys have any tips on getting started and learning how to take good picture. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
Re: Just got my lensbaby any tips posted by sr patife December 29, 2012 08:22PM reply | quote
posted by sr patife

[lensbaby.com] and [lensbaby.com]
Re: Just got my lensbaby any tips posted by Conman December 29, 2012 10:51PM reply | quote
posted by Conman
sr patife
[lensbaby.com] and [lensbaby.com]

Yes I have watched those but any other Tips on technique?
Re: Just got my lensbaby any tips posted by sr patife December 30, 2012 12:26AM reply | quote
posted by sr patife

I assume you know the basic knowledge of photography. so from there, first try to shot motionless objects. try out the different apertures range, so you know what you get from each (wider apertures = more bokeh). also keep in mind that its easier at the beginning to keep your subject in the middle of the frame, after that you can start bending your Lensbaby to get different perspective which generates different kind of blur angles.
Next try shooting at night and with persons and moving objects, to challenge yourself after being familiar with the Lensbaby.

Keep in mind that slow speed shots will probably be blurred, so try to use a wide aperture f2 or f5 with fast shutter.

the learning curve is not easy, but isnt that stiff either. just practice you will get use to it.

Hope it helps.
Re: Just got my lensbaby any tips posted by Conman December 30, 2012 01:39AM reply | quote
posted by Conman
sr patife
I assume you know the basic knowledge of photography. so from there, first try to shot motionless objects. try out the different apertures range, so you know what you get from each (wider apertures = more bokeh). also keep in mind that its easier at the beginning to keep your subject in the middle of the frame, after that you can start bending your Lensbaby to get different perspective which generates different kind of blur angles.
Next try shooting at night and with persons and moving objects, to challenge yourself after being familiar with the Lensbaby.

Keep in mind that slow speed shots will probably be blurred, so try to use a wide aperture f2 or f5 with fast shutter.

the learning curve is not easy, but isnt that stiff either. just practice you will get use to it.

Hope it helps.

Yes I have been taking pictures for a long time now and about to start professionally and know the all the ins and outs but I've never used a lensbaby before and was looking for some tips on how to learn technique l and come out with great pics. Thanks

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today