Lensbaby Studio Forums

Our busses run on.....

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Our busses run on..... posted by TG-J (Admin) November 08, 2012 10:15PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Natural Gas. Thanks for looking .tony
SF , really wide thingy on front, D700 , 64 million asa.
Re: Our busses run on..... posted by photosnod November 09, 2012 01:37AM reply | quote
posted by photosnod

as a Transit bus operator myself for the city of Saskatoon I can appreciate this post. next time focus on the bus ha ha!!

here is a shot of our bus rodeo skills competition where I placed 3rd. this shot i used the composer with sweet 35 wide open
Re: Our busses run on..... posted by TG-J (Admin) November 09, 2012 10:50PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Focus on the bus? Jeff it was dark, I was having trouble focusing on the tree and the bloody thing had nearly run me over. (The bus). :).
Re: Our busses run on..... posted by photosnod November 10, 2012 02:27AM reply | quote
posted by photosnod

Ha! thanks for the laugh. Those pesky trees are always wrecking a perfectly good bus shot!!
Re: Our busses run on..... posted by Duh_Vinci November 12, 2012 09:00AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

TG-J
...I was having trouble focusing on the tree and the bloody thing had nearly run me over. (The bus). :).

Glad you actually clarified, (The bus) Tony! Cracking up man!!!

Regards,
D

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today