Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

8 hours ago by PBlais

Sweet 50 with marco rings

view post

Should I buy the Composer or Composer Pro and other dilemmas?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Should I buy the Composer or Composer Pro and other dilemmas? posted by trdsua November 03, 2012 01:50PM reply | quote
posted by trdsua
Hi,

I am on the verge of making my first lensbaby purchase and would like to get the benefit of your experiences as owners of lensbabies.

Firstly, I am a enthusiastic amateur. I particularly love taking macros and wide angles.

I am trying to decide the best way to start my lensbaby experience and collection.

My first question is whether to buy the Composer or Composer Pro. One reason for this is that, here in Turkey, I can get the CPro with the Sweet35 for much the same price as it would be to get the Composer with the same optic even though the Composer is discounted. And I am assuming the CPro, with its better build quality, will be more reliable for longer.

Another debate I am having is I feel using the Sweet35 will be more practical to use when out and about than dropping aperture rings into the optics. However, this seems to limit me,if I understand the info' correctly, to being only able to use the macro converter and not the macro kit as this does not fit the Sweet35. But, of course, I'll have to get used to the aperture rings if I want to use the wide-angled lensbaby.

Nice problems to have in a world of uncertainty and suffering! Thanks for your patience and time and would love to hear from you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2012 01:51PM by trdsua.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today