Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 day ago by CatGargoyle

Re: November walk

view post

Grappling with a Ninja

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Grappling with a Ninja posted by TG-J (Admin) October 12, 2012 07:47PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Have down loaded a trail copy of the new Raw Processor, Photo Ninja. Boy , am I impressed.
A few samples. Photo ninja & ACR. Excuse that one isn't a Lensbaby shot but it shows how well this program retrieves & makes up highlight info at the same time bringing out shadow detail.
Unbelievable. Thanks for looking. tony

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2012 07:48PM by TG-J.
Re: Grappling with a Ninja posted by TG-J (Admin) October 12, 2012 08:13PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

It really seems to play well with the Nikon Cameras. Doesn't seem to like the Fuji, but I don't have a problem with the Fuji . These are some old files from the D200 & LB2 , love the way this program handles the color . Thanks for looking. tony.

1st D2x 800asa & last D2x. All LB2 except #1 ,3G.
Re: Grappling with a Ninja posted by ranfoto October 14, 2012 09:03AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Hey Tony...looks like you got a lot of bang for your bots with the ninja software :) .
Re: Grappling with a Ninja posted by jffoto October 16, 2012 04:32AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Wonderful work Tony, looks good with the ninja - well done work!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Grappling with a Ninja posted by TG-J (Admin) October 16, 2012 11:38PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Hey Randy & J , I've never really been happy with the color I haven't been getting with my Nikons, but this program seems to play well with the Nikons. Spent the last few days building lens profiles and noise profiles for my different Nikons. It also builds profiles for different lighting situations, haven't got there yet, it will be interesting to see what their interpretation of colormeterically correct is. If there is such a word or a thing and if there is, is it really desirable.

Hey J , it has B&W settings to. :) tony

It also has this amazing detail slider that softens nicely to.
Re: Grappling with a Ninja posted by Mamaoval October 17, 2012 10:23AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

'Grappling', Tony? They're spectacular!

Sydney
Re: Grappling with a Ninja posted by TG-J (Admin) October 17, 2012 08:36PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Sydney, thank you for your kind comment. You know what it's like when you R trying to learn new software. Specially software that wants to do it's own thing , you almost feel like you are trying to out smart it. Left to its own devices it does a good job, I guess it is fool proof, but some of us just wannna be fools. :) tony
Re: Grappling with a Ninja posted by Lorna Taylor October 25, 2012 07:19AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Great sets Tony !!! The colours are just fantastic !

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today