Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

14 hours ago by CatGargoyle

Leaf abstractions in B&W

view post

Case for Composer with Optic 80 installed?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Case for Composer with Optic 80 installed? posted by wozza October 01, 2012 08:17PM reply | quote
posted by wozza
Don't think one is available? Any plans to produce one, Lensbaby folk?

Alternatively, has anyone found something else which does the job? :-)
Re: Case for Composer with Optic 80 installed? posted by Keri (Admin) October 03, 2012 02:49AM reply | quote
posted by Keri

Hi Wozza - no definite plans at this point, but we may in the future - in the meantime, it will fit in the Control Freak case (with a little room to spare).

See more of my work at [kerifriedman.com] or [www.flickr.com]
Re: Case for Composer with Optic 80 installed? posted by ranfoto October 03, 2012 01:57PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Well...for $750 one could get an "80" in the bundle !

Or....there's lots of medium format 80's that could be adapted to your Lensbender .

I might try adapting a Hassy 80 for fun, but it's not a Lensbaby 80, so I keep waiting for a deal to show up on ebay.

LB 80's are so hot at the moment they get almost retail price even used on ebay .

I decided to go with a new Composer Pro with the new 35 optic, then add a 2X conversion telephoto for portraits .

Received a Control Freak today because I modified all my wonderful 3G's so going for the CF seemed a good solution .

Already adapted a Holga optic to pop in the Freak, complete with Holga vignette :), a bit different then the LB Plastic Optic .

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today