Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by TG-J

Re: side light to flare

view post

I have truly missed this forum

Newer Topic | Older Topic

I have truly missed this forum posted by trexpixx August 18, 2012 09:13AM reply | quote
posted by trexpixx

Well, I have truly missed this forum. I could not bear to check in because it hurt deep down in my soul. I had to give up photography for a while because had slowly lost my ability to walk. I'll spare you from the entire sob story because everyone has one! What I can say is, that I had life changing surgery and I AM BACK BABY!!!!! I hope to be posting on a regular basis again!
Re: I have truly missed this forum posted by Crabcakes August 21, 2012 03:41AM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Great to see you back! And So good to hear of your recovery (?)!

Welcome back--

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: I have truly missed this forum posted by RichB September 17, 2012 11:02AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Glad to see you back and especially that you are doing well! Love this composition.

Rich
Re: I have truly missed this forum posted by David Morel September 18, 2012 12:26AM reply | quote
posted by David Morel

Great to hear you are back!

David L. Morel
www.davidmorelphoto.com
Re: I have truly missed this forum posted by Kirsten (Admin) September 26, 2012 03:04PM reply | quote
posted by Kirsten

Welcome back!

Kirsten Hunter
Director of Customer Happiness

See more of my work on my blog:
www.livefrombeechstreet.blogspot.com
Re: I have truly missed this forum posted by jffoto September 30, 2012 04:57AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Welcome back - love the composition.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: I have truly missed this forum posted by ndroo October 16, 2012 04:02PM reply | quote
posted by ndroo

Welcome back.

fUzzYeYebAlls
Re: I have truly missed this forum posted by Lorna Taylor October 29, 2012 11:05PM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Good to see you back and recovering ! I have been in those shoes many times in the last five years but each time my camera and Lensbaby were there to help me piece my health back together I know they will be there for you as well.

Cheers

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: I have truly missed this forum posted by trexpixx October 29, 2012 11:53PM reply | quote
posted by trexpixx

Thank you! After all that turmoil in my life. It is still easy for me to loose my balance and fall, recently that happened and I took the camera & lens with me. It busted all over the ground like a plastic toy. I am heart broken. Since I had been ill for so long, you know one thing, I have no money. I will not be able to replace it, not even in a year. I guess I was has premature in my declaration that, "I'm back". I am positive but when things like this happen, it brings me back to life sucks then you die.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today