Latest Post

6 hours ago by CatGargoyle

Leaf abstractions in B&W

view post

360 Panorama Planet

Newer Topic | Older Topic

360 Panorama Planet posted by chiragtarkar July 25, 2012 05:35AM reply | quote
posted by chiragtarkar
Hello everyone I am new bee in photography and i was not able to spend so much money on fisheye lens and by googling I come to know about LB.

what I need to know is... can I create 360 planets panorama with scout+fisheye filter(I am suppose to buy it if it is possible)?

I already tried with my 18mm lense and NikonD80 camera but still there are little bugs.

I will be very greatfull of you if I got to know..(because I want to submit more then 40 photographs of 360 planets in my collage exhibition before mid september.)

(and one more thing please forgive me if I ask some silly technical things here because as I mention I am new bee.. and very much interested in clicking 360 planets.)

Thank
Chirag
Re: 360 Panorama Planet posted by pathography July 28, 2012 02:12AM reply | quote
posted by pathography

[lensbaby.com],

Here is one that I made with the fish eye, I would lie it took a lot of work to sort out. The nature of the lens give a lot of distortion around the edges and photoshop had trouble with it. I had to do quite a bit if custom warping. And this image was about 270 degree
Re: 360 Panorama Planet posted by chiragtarkar July 31, 2012 02:59AM reply | quote
posted by chiragtarkar
patrick I really appreciate your reply here and I am very thankful of it.

can you please let me know how many images you clicked to get this? and can you get 360?

can you try to do 360?

thanks in advance

Thank
Chirag

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today