Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

4 hours ago by ebby62

Re: How far spread is the LB?

view post

Wide Angle / Tele Converter Filter Size ?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Wide Angle / Tele Converter Filter Size ? posted by nitromanX July 10, 2012 09:19PM reply | quote
posted by nitromanX
Hi !

I've just bought a new Lensbaby Creative Effects System kit - including Composer Pro, 4 x lenses, extras and the wide angle / tele converter adapters.

I need to use filters on the front of the wide / tele converters but i don't think the front thread is the same 37mm size as the rear thread.

What is the size of the front thread on these adapters ?

Thanks ... NitromanX :)
Re: Wide Angle / Tele Converter Filter Size ? posted by CatGargoyle July 12, 2012 02:41AM reply | quote
posted by CatGargoyle

Nitrimax,

Look at the front of the lens. i have the0.42 Superwide. On the front it has 37/52. 37 is rear number, 52 is front number. Hope that helps.

Cat

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2012 03:06AM by CatGargoyle.
Re: Wide Angle / Tele Converter Filter Size ? posted by nitromanX July 12, 2012 02:43AM reply | quote
posted by nitromanX
Thanks Cat ... The Lensbaby not arrived yet so not been able to look at the kit itself.
That's great ... I now know what to order !
Best wishes Nitroman :)
Re: Wide Angle / Tele Converter Filter Size ? posted by Keri (Admin) July 12, 2012 08:20AM reply | quote
posted by Keri

Hi nitromanX - the front threads on the wide/tele kit accessory lenses are 46mm.

See more of my work at [kerifriedman.com] or [www.flickr.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today