Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

54 minutes ago by ebby62

Re: Paris 2014

view post

Forum Photo Challenge - ENERGY!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Forum Photo Challenge - ENERGY! posted by Keri (Admin) July 06, 2012 07:38AM reply | quote
posted by Keri

Hi everyone - we're starting a photo challenge today, only for members of the forum.

Our Double Glass Optic with an f/5.6 aperture is one of the most popular & versatile optic/aperture combinations we offer.

With that in mind we challenge you to submit, in this thread, some of your best Double Glass f/5.6 photos that fit into the theme of "Energy."

Happy shooting & submitting! We can't wait to see some great, energetic images!

See more of my work at [kerifriedman.com] or [www.flickr.com]
Re: Forum Photo Challenge - ENERGY! posted by Crabcakes July 11, 2012 04:38AM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Cool!

Stuff from the old hard-drive ok or should it be all new stuff?

Also, is there a deadline/time-frame?

I've been needing a reason to make myself photographically active again....looks like this is it!

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: Forum Photo Challenge - ENERGY! posted by Keri (Admin) July 12, 2012 08:12AM reply | quote
posted by Keri

Stuff from the hard drive is fine, new stuff is great - it's all welcome. We'll probably let this one go through the end of July...we'll see how entries start flowing in. :)

See more of my work at [kerifriedman.com] or [www.flickr.com]
Re: Forum Photo Challenge - ENERGY! posted by Rick Diffley July 30, 2012 09:50AM reply | quote
posted by Rick Diffley
Image shot using Nikon D300 with Composer Pro Double Glass outside Cafe Langely on Whidbey Island, Washington state.
Re: Forum Photo Challenge - ENERGY! posted by Outback July 30, 2012 10:46PM reply | quote
posted by Outback

Street Museum - Vintage Shell Station - Aberdeen, Washington
Re: Forum Photo Challenge - ENERGY! posted by CatGargoyle July 31, 2012 05:42AM reply | quote
posted by CatGargoyle

I went down the electrical route. I followed the flow from a local substation to a box.
Re: Forum Photo Challenge - ENERGY! posted by Crabcakes August 06, 2012 02:49AM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

...to burn...

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Drive By posted by nf September 23, 2012 10:53AM reply | quote
posted by nf

Challenging myself on manually focusing on cars passing by I got this BMW cruising at about 50 mph.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2012 11:09AM by nf.
Re: Forum Photo Challenge - ENERGY! posted by CMH December 30, 2012 05:00PM reply | quote
posted by CMH

The force of water - particularly the volume at which the jets on these fountains blow water higher than buildings - well, that's energy to me. :)
Lensbaby 2.0

[www.etsy.com]
[www.etsy.com]
Re: Forum Photo Challenge - ENERGY! posted by photosnod December 31, 2012 01:32AM reply | quote
posted by photosnod

The energy of the sun during the spring melt allowed for me to capture this shot of the water dripping from the eves.
composer with double glass f5.6
Re: Forum Photo Challenge - ENERGY! posted by janvanommen January 08, 2013 06:03AM reply | quote
posted by janvanommen

Energy: the fire in the old steamloc. Photograph of the old
steamtrain in Limburg, the Netherlands, Composer DG 5,6

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2013 04:45PM by janvanommen.
Re: Forum Photo Challenge - ENERGY! posted by rusteer January 09, 2013 08:38AM reply | quote
posted by rusteer

#1, #2, #3 : The muscle car with ENERGY

#4 : Human ENERGY

#5 : No more ENERGY

#6 : Mind ENERGY

Re: Forum Photo Challenge - ENERGY! posted by rusteer January 10, 2013 08:50AM reply | quote
posted by rusteer

#1, #2 : Future ENERGY
#3 : Power ENERGY

Re: Forum Photo Challenge - ENERGY! posted by mpeluso March 22, 2013 07:27PM reply | quote
posted by mpeluso
i am new to the whole lens baby thing, i just got one on wed... and was wondering if this contest or chain on contests is still running.

top posts said this was going to run to the end of july (2012) or do they run for a full year?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today