Latest Post

6 hours ago by Photos4life

Composer Pro Double Glass

view post

Fountain of Controversy

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Fountain of Controversy posted by Mamaoval July 05, 2012 10:39AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

The residents from my parents' hometown are in an uproar over this fountain--(I think it's interesting)! But regardless of all the talk it generates, the Head is there to stay. Since my visit coincided with the 4th of July, some other shots include bits of a Parade, a barbershop, and a dirty car.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sydney
Re: Fountain of Controversy posted by Outback July 05, 2012 10:25PM reply | quote
posted by Outback

I like the fountain shot and the sculpture itself. It's interesting and fun. I also like the barbershop photo. I've seen that look on many a person photographed. The car image is outstanding! The combination of lighting and focus work very well here...nice job on all of these Sydney (as usual! Have a great weekend.
Re: Fountain of Controversy posted by Mamaoval July 06, 2012 08:25AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Thank you, John--I always consider myself lucky to hear from you. :)

Sydney
Re: Fountain of Controversy posted by jffoto July 06, 2012 07:45PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Interesting series Sydney, really like the B/W images a lot - well done work!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Fountain of Controversy posted by TG-J (Admin) July 06, 2012 09:53PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Sydney , nice shots there . Does the fountain blow bubbles thru its nose as well? :)tony
Re: Fountain of Controversy posted by RichB July 06, 2012 11:52PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Sydney,

A nice collection. Love your story on the fountain.

Rich
Re: Fountain of Controversy posted by Mamaoval July 07, 2012 12:45AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Thanks for your kind input, Tony, Jorgen and Rich! I really appreciate it. Tony--Don't give the artist any ideas!

Sydney

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today