Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

5 hours ago by Kirsten

Re: Roma - Forum Romanum

view post

I have a Canon D1 Mark III - Want to start shooting with Lensbaby but where do I start?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

I have a Canon D1 Mark III - Want to start shooting with Lensbaby but where do I start? posted by sportshooter June 23, 2012 11:16AM reply | quote
posted by sportshooter
Hi,

This is my first time on the forum. I played around with someone's Composer the other day and was hooked. I usually shoot sports, and some portraits. I've looked all over this website, but not sure where to start. I was thinking of getting the composer with the Sweet 35 adapter. I don't want to change rings for different aperatures. Any thoughts? Suggestions. I am usually shooting moving objects if that makes a difference on what I should buy.

Thank you very much for any help you can give me.

Here is my first lensbaby shot

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2012 11:18AM by sportshooter.
Re: I have a Canon D1 Mark III - Want to start shooting with Lensbaby but where do I start? posted by Marcum July 06, 2012 12:10PM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

Your choice of the SW35 is a good start, and I would say use it in a Composer Pro, or Muse if you want more spontaneity. The Muse is a challenge that I cannot accept due to the condition of my hands, but many like it; just be of nimble fingers as focusing is not as steady as a Composer Pro IMO, because you have to hold the Muse in position or it changes when released. The CP can have the friction on the ball set so it will not shift so easily.

And this system is quite addictive.

Good shooting.

-------------------------------------------------
God said, "Let there be light," and it was so....

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today