Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 week ago by jffoto

Re: Tulipmania

view post

Call for Submissions - Art of Photography Show - Deadline June 30

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Call for Submissions - Art of Photography Show - Deadline June 30 posted by Keri (Admin) June 20, 2012 06:57AM reply | quote
posted by Keri

We just wanted to let you know about the Art of Photography Call for Submissions - the deadline to submit is June 30th!

Now in its 8th year, this year’s judge is Julian Cox, Curator of Photography and Chief Curator at the de Young Museum. The Art of Photography Show provides artists a wealth of opportunities, from first-rate viewing in the judging process to publication opportunities, well-attended exhibitions and lectures, photo industry connections and monetary awards.

Submit today! [j.mp]

Lensbaby has been involved in sponsoring the show over the years, and it's a great event and wonderful opportunity. Two of my photos were accepted into the show a few years ago, and I went to the San Diego opening, and got to see how well everyone's photographs were presented to over 1000 attendees in person. The Art of Photography staff also does a ton to promote the artists and their work, so it really is a great opportunity.

(photo below © Polly Chandler)

See more of my work at [kerifriedman.com] or [www.flickr.com]
Re: Call for Submissions - Art of Photography Show - Deadline June 30 posted by Keri (Admin) July 06, 2012 07:32AM reply | quote
posted by Keri

Hi everyone - just wanted to let you know that the deadline for the Art of Photography Show call for entries has been extended to July 16th. Happy submitting!

Re: Call for Submissions - Art of Photography Show - Deadline June 30 posted by Keri (Admin) July 13, 2012 05:28AM reply | quote
posted by Keri

And just one more reminder that the deadline to enter this is Monday July 16th. There are some folks on this forum with high-quality exhibition level Lensbaby work and I really hope some of you will enter! :)

Re: Call for Submissions - Art of Photography Show - Deadline June 30 posted by francesco July 15, 2012 05:14PM reply | quote
posted by francesco
did it!
let's see... :)

the river flows
and in it I swim

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today