Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

7 hours ago by Victoria Bell

Re: The Beach

view post

Just started to play with my Lensbaby!!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Just started to play with my Lensbaby!! posted by amandahotzphotography April 30, 2012 03:40AM reply | quote
I love this lens! I got the composer pro with the double glass optic. It is a new way of shooting but it adds so much to the shot! here are a couple shots I took this weekend. Let me know what you think!
Re: Just started to play with my Lensbaby!! posted by Keri (Admin) April 30, 2012 05:46AM reply | quote
posted by Keri

Lovely images - I like the bright color palette. Also, I think the first and 2nd are particularly strong images - great poses and very nice sharp sweet spots. Can't wait to see more portraits!

See more of my work at [kerifriedman.com] or [www.flickr.com]
Re: Just started to play with my Lensbaby!! posted by RichB May 02, 2012 11:54AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Amanda,

Welcome to the forum -- very nice first shots!

Rich
Re: Just started to play with my Lensbaby!! posted by ndroo May 02, 2012 04:58PM reply | quote
posted by ndroo

Agree with Keri & Rich. Lovely first shots.

fUzzYeYebAlls
Re: Just started to play with my Lensbaby!! posted by amandahotzphotography May 03, 2012 03:05AM reply | quote
Thank you!! I appreciate the feedback Keri! I am really excited to use this lens this summer at the weddings I am doing!
Re: Just started to play with my Lensbaby!! posted by jffoto May 05, 2012 06:33PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Very nice first series Amanda - wonderful colors and compositions.
Welcome to forum!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Just started to play with my Lensbaby!! posted by Mamaoval May 06, 2012 09:24AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Love this first batch of shots, Amanda--Also like the symbolism of the train in the background: Those girls are obviously going somewhere! Welcome to Forum!

Sydney
Re: Just started to play with my Lensbaby!! posted by David Morel May 06, 2012 11:16AM reply | quote
posted by David Morel

A natural! Great images for your first or 5000th time using a LB lens!

David L. Morel
www.davidmorelphoto.com

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today