Lensbaby Studio Forums

Fujifilm X-Pro1 with which mount ?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Fujifilm X-Pro1 with which mount ? posted by erniejoopjoop April 29, 2012 06:02PM reply | quote
posted by erniejoopjoop

Hello, I used to hv a tilt composer for my M43 system and i love it very very much ! Now i got a Fujifilm X-Pro1 and would like to puschase a Lensbaby again. Would you recommand which set i should go for and which aftermarket "mount" if i need ? Cheers :)
Re: Fujifilm X-Pro1 with which mount ? posted by ndroo April 30, 2012 11:22AM reply | quote
posted by ndroo

erniejoopjoop
Hello, I used to hv a tilt composer for my M43 system and i love it very very much ! Now i got a Fujifilm X-Pro1 and would like to puschase a Lensbaby again. Would you recommand which set i should go for and which aftermarket "mount" if i need ? Cheers :)

You should consider the Composer Pro + Sweet 35 and/or Edge 80. There are many converters in eBay and the Kipon one seems good. You then have to decide which mount to the FX mount converter to go for. :)

fUzzYeYebAlls
Re: Fujifilm X-Pro1 with which mount ? posted by erniejoopjoop May 02, 2012 01:01AM reply | quote
posted by erniejoopjoop

Really big thx for the kind explanation :) I will then go for the Composer Pro plus the Sweet 35 optic !! But one more question, i found that there are two kinds of Kipon adaptor for Nikon to X-Pro1 ? One is " AI F mount " and the other one is " non AI F mount " ?? Which one should i go for ???? Pls help me again :)
Re: Fujifilm X-Pro1 with which mount ? posted by ndroo May 02, 2012 01:12AM reply | quote
posted by ndroo

My guess will be the AI F. Better get someone from LB to confirm this coz I'm not familiar with Nikon mounts.

fUzzYeYebAlls
Re: Fujifilm X-Pro1 with which mount ? posted by Craig (Admin) May 02, 2012 08:46AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Post a link. I'm curious as to how these are different. I would expect a G and and F mount but Ai versus non Ai is a head-scratcher.

My hunch is that either will work and I'd get the cheapest of the two.

Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: Fujifilm X-Pro1 with which mount ? posted by ndroo May 02, 2012 11:35AM reply | quote
posted by ndroo

Craig,

Not sure if these are those he saw on eBay ...

[www.ebay.com.sg]

[www.ebay.com.sg]

fUzzYeYebAlls

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today