Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by RichB

Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups

view post

My lens baby tilt-transformer is broken :( :(

Newer Topic | Older Topic

My lens baby tilt-transformer is broken :( :( posted by davidh April 11, 2012 03:28AM reply | quote
posted by davidh
Hi there,

My lens baby tilt-transformer is having issues with keeping the lens locked on... I need help! Any advise I'm happy to have.

The issue:
The small pin that normally holds slots into the lens (Nikon) from the tilt-transformer adapter is no longer pushing in and staying in upon mounting the lens. This allows the lens to freely twist left (changing aperture on G-lenses) and right unlocking itself from the adapter, which is my biggest concern.

There used to be a tension (or spring of sorts) that used to hold the pin out, locking the lens (Nikon) into the adapter upon mounting.

Has anyone experienced this before? Any tips or help is appreciated!

David

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2012 04:08AM by davidh.
Re: My lens baby tilt-transformer is broken :( :( posted by Kirsten (Admin) April 11, 2012 04:02AM reply | quote
posted by Kirsten

Hi David,

I just sent you warranty information. Please send your Lensbaby in to our infirmary and we will take care of it for you.

Kirsten Hunter
Director of Customer Happiness

See more of my work on my blog:
www.livefrombeechstreet.blogspot.com
Re: My lens baby tilt-transformer is broken :( :( posted by davidh April 11, 2012 04:09AM reply | quote
posted by davidh
Thanks so much for the quick response!!

I'll package up my lensbaby and send it away tomorrow. :)
Re: My lens baby tilt-transformer is broken :( :( posted by Kirsten (Admin) April 11, 2012 04:56AM reply | quote
posted by Kirsten

For anyone that might have a Lensbaby warranty issue please go to:

www.lensbaby.com/warranty

or contact us directly at customerhappiness@ lensbaby.com

Kirsten Hunter
Director of Customer Happiness

See more of my work on my blog:
www.livefrombeechstreet.blogspot.com

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today