Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

17 hours ago by Niefol

Early effort with new toy

view post

Wave Your Tangled Budding Branches To The Sky

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Wave Your Tangled Budding Branches To The Sky posted by JDenny April 09, 2012 04:05AM reply | quote
posted by JDenny

First images taken at Hildebranch Ranch Park, SouthWest Denver, with the new Edge 80 Optic/Compossr Pro combo/Nikon D7000 w/ Polrizer. This new optic should prove fun.

Cheers,
JDenny
Re: Wave Your Tangled Budding Branches To The Sky posted by oliver tudoras April 10, 2012 02:11AM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

coll processing and presentation.....very well done

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: Wave Your Tangled Budding Branches To The Sky posted by Bender April 10, 2012 05:44AM reply | quote
posted by Bender

Nice!

Peter
Re: Wave Your Tangled Budding Branches To The Sky posted by JDenny April 11, 2012 01:34AM reply | quote
posted by JDenny

Thanks for your comments, Ollie & Peter.

Glad to see that your are still here holding down the fort, Ollie. :-)

Cheers,
JDenny
Re: Wave Your Tangled Budding Branches To The Sky posted by jffoto April 11, 2012 05:25AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Nice series - I like them both, well done B/W work!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Wave Your Tangled Budding Branches To The Sky posted by RichB April 11, 2012 07:21AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

I really like the grainyness in #1.

Rich
Re: Wave Your Tangled Budding Branches To The Sky posted by ndroo April 11, 2012 12:52PM reply | quote
posted by ndroo

Dramatic shots. Cool!

fUzzYeYebAlls
Re: Wave Your Tangled Budding Branches To The Sky posted by hebphoto April 12, 2012 08:36AM reply | quote
posted by hebphoto

Hi love the images great b&w treatment & presentation
Regards Malcolm
Re: Wave Your Tangled Budding Branches To The Sky posted by JDenny April 14, 2012 03:39AM reply | quote
posted by JDenny

Thanks for and appreciate your comments Jørgen, Rich, Andrew & Malcolm. It's been awhile since I've posted up here.

Cheers,
Denis

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today