12 hours ago by rusteer

Re: side light to flare

view post

More church & crows

Newer Topic | Older Topic

More church & crows posted by TG-J (Admin) April 09, 2012 12:31AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Thanks for looking.tony
Re: More church & crows posted by rannestad April 09, 2012 02:25AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

A bit creepy. Well done

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------
Re: More church & crows posted by RichB April 09, 2012 02:45AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Yep, starting to get a bit Hitchcocky.

Rich
Re: More church & crows posted by TG-J (Admin) April 09, 2012 11:33AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Thanks Bjorn & Rich.I think I had better explain. A couple of weeks ago I was on DPreview & they were having a competition to coincide with the release of E.A.Poes the Raven. So I put this together to enter , then thought ," I never enter comps"(especially on DPreview). Unless they R LBComps. So it was left sitting on the desktop. Then I thought last night, O.K. this is dark but , what the heck, it is the nature of the LB thats really helps to create that Black feel.
Thanks again . tony
Re: More church & crows posted by juznobsrvr April 09, 2012 11:58PM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

This is one of your best shots I think. Dark yes -- I love the mood here. Very powerful. The crows seems to take the viewer to the castle. Very cleverly done. The BW rendition almost look like it was shot with IR, which would have been totally insane if true as you've managed to capture the birds in flight.

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Re: More church & crows posted by Lorna Taylor May 07, 2012 11:49AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Tony this is fantastic !!!

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today