Lensbaby Studio Forums

Old Lensbabies hats wanted

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Old Lensbabies hats wanted posted by Craig (Admin) April 04, 2012 07:10AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

A friend of mine lost his beloved old Lensbabies (plural white letters on black hat). I'm looking for a replacement for him.

Anybody have one that they do not cherish that is lying around? I'd be happy to trade a new hat (once we reorder our LENSBABY hats) and a unique LB R&D treasure that never made it into the product lineup.

If it is faded brown from the sun, all the better. However, a brown Lensbabies hat likely indicates that you cherish it, please don't give up a hat that's loved.

Thanks.

Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: Old Lensbabies hats wanted posted by oliver tudoras April 05, 2012 05:43PM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

I have one old Lensbabies hat for you....should I send it to you ot the LB office ?

happy easter my friend

ollie :-)

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: Old Lensbabies hats wanted posted by Craig (Admin) April 06, 2012 05:07AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

That would be AWESOME!

You've got our address?

Looking through my goody box...

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today