Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

7 hours ago by beyond_Life

Dragons Blood

view post

Nature - Shadows and Light

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Nature - Shadows and Light posted by Duh_Vinci April 02, 2012 09:56AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Few with adapted Composer on Olympus EP1

Thanks for looking!

Regards,
D
Re: Nature - Shadows and Light posted by RichB April 02, 2012 11:05AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

D,

Love the deep contrasts on these B&W images. Nice!

Rich
Re: Nature - Shadows and Light posted by Crabcakes April 03, 2012 01:36PM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Lovely--I have a thing for contrasty B&W work--well done. #2 pops!

Sorry to hear about your wrist issues. Working with my hands as much as I do, I totally understand. Glad to see you could find a solution that still utilizes the LB.

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: Nature - Shadows and Light posted by jffoto April 03, 2012 05:24PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
D - nice set of images, I really like the contrast in #2, well done !

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Nature - Shadows and Light posted by TG-J (Admin) April 03, 2012 11:02PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Hey D ME 2. Great little cameras those OLY's. Is that the digital Pen, i was so looking forward to the Digital pen series as I had a complete Pen FT kit and was hoping the lenses would be usable again. But woe & behold they changed the mount, Dag nab it. tony
Re: Nature - Shadows and Light posted by Duh_Vinci April 04, 2012 05:05AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Thank you all for the comments, appreciate it very much!

Johnny - thank you! This little thing is definitely easy on the wrist. I actually use carry it with the wrist strap.

And very inexpensive PK adapter makes LB useful on both systems. Speaking of adapter - Tony, are you sure there is no adapter available somewhere on ebay/amazon? I believe it is the most adapted platform... And yes, it's the first generation PEN (EP-1). I love it for what it can do, but I often feel like I'm "cheating", since I see the scene on the screen, and not in the view finder =)

I actually like this thing so much (specially now, the lightness of it), that I've recently "thinned out" the collection of lenses of Pentax and Nikon mounts, and sold D700 (as much as I loved it, it just became too heavy for me).

Regards,
D
Re: Nature - Shadows and Light posted by oliver tudoras April 05, 2012 06:48PM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

#2 is a cracker

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: Nature - Shadows and Light posted by Duh_Vinci April 05, 2012 11:02PM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Thank you all for the comments, appreciate it!

Regards,
D

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today