view post

Blue Bells and Butter Cups

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by RichB April 01, 2012 06:21AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Sweet 35 and macro-converter.

Thanks for looking. Have a nice day!

Rich
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by Mamaoval April 01, 2012 11:43AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Beautiful, Rich--You did justice to these beauties with your Macro Coverter!

Sydney
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by Outback April 01, 2012 12:02PM reply | quote
posted by Outback

I'm becoming convinced that the macro converters and Sweet 35 is a very winning combination. Well done Rich.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. (Thomas A. Edison)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2012 09:58PM by Outback.
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by ndroo April 01, 2012 06:09PM reply | quote
posted by ndroo

Beautiful shots. Looks like some paintings.

fUzzYeYebAlls
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by jffoto April 01, 2012 09:10PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Wonderful work Rich, like the colors and compositions, I'm convinced about the Sweet 35 and macro converter too, well done work!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by RichB April 02, 2012 07:19AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thank you for your comments Sydney, outback,ndroo, and Jørgen.

Rich
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by Duh_Vinci April 02, 2012 09:14AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Rich, excellent, simply beautiful!!!

Regards,
D
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by RichB April 02, 2012 11:08AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thanks D. I appreciate your comments.

Rich
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by Song42 April 03, 2012 09:00PM reply | quote
posted by Song42

Love no1 Rich..absolutely beautiful shot and gorgeous colours..:o) ~ Liz

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Regards ~ Liz

Lizscott~Redbubble
My Flickr Photostream
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by TG-J (Admin) April 03, 2012 10:39PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Lovely shots Rich , There's that fussy bokeh of the SW35 again, not the creamy D.O. As I said Lovely. tony
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by doro April 04, 2012 09:14PM reply | quote
posted by doro

love that buttercup image...less is more!

have a wonderful day!

[www.dorothee-rapp.de]
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by RichB April 05, 2012 12:52PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thank you Liz, Tony, and Doro for your comments--appreciated.

Rich
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by BokehBo May 16, 2012 03:01PM reply | quote
posted by BokehBo
Ahhhhh . . . The buttercup is my favorite. Nicely done.

Warm regards,
Bobette

Exploring the world of blur, one photo at a time.
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by Lorna Taylor May 17, 2012 03:36AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Just lovely !

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by SavvyGal May 17, 2012 12:20PM reply | quote
posted by SavvyGal
Those are lovely! Which aperture and macro converter did you use? I very new with the Composer Pro, Sweet 35 and macro converters so what I shoot is quite hit or miss. Love these babies, though!
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by RichB May 19, 2012 08:48AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thanks, Bobette, Lorna, and Marti for your kind remarks.

Marti--If I remember correctly, I used the 16 macro, and about and f/4 aperture.

Rich
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by Bender May 20, 2012 10:43AM reply | quote
posted by Bender

Wow, these are both superb Rich!

Peter
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by RichB May 20, 2012 08:56PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thank you Peter.

Rich
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by juznobsrvr May 23, 2012 03:10AM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

sweet shots ... bravo, Rich

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by CMH May 26, 2012 12:23AM reply | quote
posted by CMH

Stunning, Rich! I especially like the bluebell. :)
Cindi

[www.etsy.com]
[www.etsy.com]
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by RichB May 31, 2012 09:59AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thanks Rob and Cindi for you comments!

Rich
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by Va girl June 02, 2012 03:19AM reply | quote
posted by Va girl

Love the contrast between the details and the softness in both these images.

Pam
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by RichB June 19, 2012 04:45AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thank you, Pam, for your kind thought on these images.

Rich
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by deborahinky June 19, 2012 09:32PM reply | quote
posted by deborahinky
These are great. I'm a LB newbie and these flower shots make me want to do more of my own. Thanks for sharing;-)

Debbi
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by Victoria Bell June 28, 2012 03:40PM reply | quote
posted by Victoria Bell

Both gorgeous!

My Flickr Photostream
Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups posted by RichB July 07, 2012 12:00AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thank you Debbi and Victoria.

Rich

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today