10 hours ago by ebby62

fishing

view post

It's that time of year...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

It's that time of year... posted by CMH March 29, 2012 01:47AM reply | quote
posted by CMH

LB 2.0
Which was a little tricky this morning as I'm dealing with some arm/muscle issues and a dog who likes to tug on her leash. ;-)
Thanks for taking a peek.

[www.etsy.com]
[www.etsy.com]
Re: It's that time of year... posted by Outback March 29, 2012 10:25PM reply | quote
posted by Outback

Cin...these made me smile, the hope and new colors of Spring. Just the right type of images to start a Friday. Thanks for sharing these.

j

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. (Thomas A. Edison)
Re: It's that time of year... posted by RichB March 30, 2012 10:51AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Cindi,

You always get super shots with the ol' 2.0. Love 'em both!

Rich
Re: It's that time of year... posted by CMH March 31, 2012 11:22PM reply | quote
posted by CMH

Thanks, guys! :)

[www.etsy.com]
[www.etsy.com]
Re: It's that time of year... posted by ndroo April 01, 2012 12:45AM reply | quote
posted by ndroo

Nicely done!

fUzzYeYebAlls
Re: It's that time of year... posted by rannestad April 01, 2012 05:33AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

Nice images. I always enjoy how you flower photographing people manage to make the most out of this time of the year. Great.

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------
Re: It's that time of year... posted by jffoto April 01, 2012 05:52AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Lovely images Cindi, like them both!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today