Latest Post

18 hours ago by strelar

Re: Composer Pro + Edge 80

view post

My boy with the Edge 80

Newer Topic | Older Topic

My boy with the Edge 80 posted by ndroo February 28, 2012 10:20PM reply | quote
posted by ndroo

I ain't no portrait photographer ... so the only 'model' I have is my 5 year old ...

It sure is challenging trying to focus when he's always moving. Need more practice.

fUzzYeYebAlls
Re: My boy with the Edge 80 posted by TG-J (Admin) February 28, 2012 11:09PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

#2 is a classic , They are all great . My boys have hit the teens, now they move real quick. in the opposite direction. :) tony

Or the finger goes up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2012 11:11PM by TG-J.
Re: My boy with the Edge 80 posted by jffoto February 29, 2012 02:51AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Nice series of your son, I really like #2.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: My boy with the Edge 80 posted by RichB February 29, 2012 06:51AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Very nice portraits -- I really like #2 a well.

Rich
Re: My boy with the Edge 80 posted by TG-J (Admin) February 29, 2012 08:47AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

nrdoo, if I may make a small recommendation regarding #2. At the top of frame you have a little tone coming back into the image, the eye travels to that tone & sticks there , if you crop that small bit so top of frame goes to white , that removes a reason for the eye to go there looking for detail and wondering. Just a small point, hope you don't mind.tony.
Re: My boy with the Edge 80 posted by ndroo February 29, 2012 09:24AM reply | quote
posted by ndroo

Thanks, everyone.

TG-J ... now that you've mentioned it ... yeah ... I do see it. Will take note of these in future.

fUzzYeYebAlls
Re: My boy with the Edge 80 posted by MarieJ February 29, 2012 05:03PM reply | quote
posted by MarieJ

Really nice images :-)

/Marie

[www.mariejonsson.com]
Re: My boy with the Edge 80 posted by oliver tudoras March 01, 2012 12:21AM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

cute !

great use of the edge 80

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: My boy with the Edge 80 posted by BFCoughlin March 01, 2012 08:40AM reply | quote
posted by BFCoughlin
A handsome lad--I love the one with him and the scooter.
Re: My boy with the Edge 80 posted by ndroo March 01, 2012 10:30AM reply | quote
posted by ndroo

@MarieJ & Oliver : Thank you.

fUzzYeYebAlls
Re: My boy with the Edge 80 posted by Duh_Vinci March 03, 2012 05:01AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Great use of the lens, great photos!

Regards,
D
Re: My boy with the Edge 80 posted by ndroo March 04, 2012 10:38AM reply | quote
posted by ndroo

Thanks, D. :)

fUzzYeYebAlls

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today