Lensbaby Studio Forums

Kurt Wagner /Lambchop

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Kurt Wagner /Lambchop posted by oliver tudoras February 28, 2012 08:43PM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

......it’s nice to hear something that isn’t setting out to assault you, to scar with its intensity or baffle in its strive to move things forward. And by its close, with the sweet, subtle Never My Love, Mr M sounds neither tired nor mournful but contented - and yeah, that’s absolutely fine.....

Kurtwagner looks very satisfied....

if you have time check out

[youtu.be]

Lambchop 28.02.12 Posthof / Linz /Austria

thanks 4 looking

ollie

Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1
Lens: Lensbaby Tilt transformer/composer focus front/double glass/f2,8

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: Kurt Wagner /Lambchop posted by Marcum February 28, 2012 09:25PM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

Indeed, very peaceful Oliver, and a favorite song of mine. thanks for another wonderful photo too.

I am looking forward to my Lensbaby Tilt transformer/composer to arrive for my OM Pen PL-1. Your work here inspires me.

-------------------------------------------------
God said, "Let there be light," and it was so....
Re: Kurt Wagner /Lambchop posted by ndroo February 28, 2012 10:24PM reply | quote
posted by ndroo

Excellent one!

fUzzYeYebAlls
Re: Kurt Wagner /Lambchop posted by TG-J (Admin) February 28, 2012 10:59PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Great shot Ollie. Thanks for the link , had a few listens . Not really my taste in music, a little to country for me. I kept seeing visions of John Wayne slashing his wrists. But then Ollie , every time I put on music I like , my wife insists I wait until she leaves the house.:) tony
Re: Kurt Wagner /Lambchop posted by jffoto February 29, 2012 03:11AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Exellent Ollie, I really like your image and the music as well - thanks for sharing.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Kurt Wagner /Lambchop posted by francesco February 29, 2012 07:23PM reply | quote
posted by francesco
simply beautiful, Ollie!
perfect focus and great atmosphere.

francesco

the river flows
and in it I swim
Re: Kurt Wagner /Lambchop posted by Crabcakes March 03, 2012 08:40AM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Just Beautiful!

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today