Lensbaby Studio Forums

Sofia parks and gardens...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sofia parks and gardens... posted by rorus February 20, 2012 12:22AM reply | quote
posted by rorus
Olympus PEN E-P3 + TT + Nikkor 18-55
Re: Sofia parks and gardens... posted by Outback February 20, 2012 12:26AM reply | quote
posted by Outback

Beautiful series here Rorus. I like the first image and the amphitheater shots the best of these six. The postcard framing works really well too! Nicely done...
Re: Sofia parks and gardens... posted by francesco February 20, 2012 12:37AM reply | quote
posted by francesco
an excellent set Rorus.
great treatment and composition.
really love #1 with the bench in fg and the two tiny figures in bg.

francesco

the river flows
and in it I swim
Re: Sofia parks and gardens... posted by Makus February 20, 2012 04:32AM reply | quote
posted by Makus

Perfect. I love that simple colors and interesting shapes.
Re: Sofia parks and gardens... posted by jffoto February 20, 2012 04:42AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Nice series Rorus, I like the tones and compositions - nicely done!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Sofia parks and gardens... posted by Marcum February 20, 2012 05:25AM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

Excellent set of B&W scenics, #1, #3, & #6 are my favorites, However all stand well on their own merit. Great set overall.

-------------------------------------------------
God said, "Let there be light," and it was so....
Re: Sofia parks and gardens... posted by CMH February 20, 2012 08:05AM reply | quote
posted by CMH

Beautiful and unique series!
Cindi

[www.etsy.com]
[www.etsy.com]
Re: Sofia parks and gardens... posted by rorus February 20, 2012 03:50PM reply | quote
posted by rorus
Thank you people!
Re: Sofia parks and gardens... posted by ndroo February 21, 2012 10:17PM reply | quote
posted by ndroo

Excellent set!

fUzzYeYebAlls
Re: Sofia parks and gardens... posted by MarieJ February 22, 2012 12:59AM reply | quote
posted by MarieJ

Beautiful winter landscape.

/Marie

[www.mariejonsson.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today