Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

3 hours ago by Terri

Re: November walk

view post

Macro Converter Play - Yay!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Macro Converter Play - Yay! posted by CMH February 18, 2012 01:48AM reply | quote
posted by CMH

Macro being my absolute favorite photo genre, of course I had to purchase the 8mm and 16mm macro converters! I don't have much time to play, but after taking some time this morning I will make more time to play. I think I will use my composer and the optics more as well.

And I was reminded of the importance of having flowers around the house - especially in the winter! Because shooting a bouquet macro is like walking thru a garden. :)

First three images taken with Composer/Single Glass/8mm macro
Second three images taken with Composer/Single Glass/16mm macro
Second three images taken with Composer/Soft Focus/16mm macro

Thanks for taking a peek. :)

[www.etsy.com]
[www.etsy.com]
Re: Macro Converter Play - Yay! posted by Marcum February 18, 2012 02:08AM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

Great set CMH! The macro converters are a great accessory. Indeed, now I am ready to fill the home with flowers, and cannot wait for Spring!

Kudos to Lensbaby for their progressive additions to their "system" of lenses and optics!

-------------------------------------------------
God said, "Let there be light," and it was so....
Re: Macro Converter Play - Yay! posted by Mamaoval February 18, 2012 07:39AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

(Hear, hear, Marcus)! What a beautiful set, Cindy--the lime green center in those purple mums really stands out. Great work!

Sydney
Re: Macro Converter Play - Yay! posted by BFCoughlin February 18, 2012 10:35AM reply | quote
posted by BFCoughlin
Those are just stunning! You have served as incentive.
Re: Macro Converter Play - Yay! posted by TG-J (Admin) February 18, 2012 11:28AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Hi Cindy, lovely set of flowers, a delight to see. tony
Re: Macro Converter Play - Yay! posted by jffoto February 18, 2012 06:27PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Beautiful series Cindy - I love the colors and compositions a lot, well done work.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Macro Converter Play - Yay! posted by Song42 February 18, 2012 07:37PM reply | quote
posted by Song42

Absolutely stunning series of flowers, colours and compositions....:~) ~ Liz
Re: Macro Converter Play - Yay! posted by RichB February 19, 2012 11:08PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Cindi,

These are really beautiful. The single glass and soft focus along with the new macro converters are great choices for your wonderful work with flowers.

Rich
Re: Macro Converter Play - Yay! posted by Outback February 20, 2012 12:22AM reply | quote
posted by Outback

I agree with Rich on these Cindi. The SGO is a perfect choice. Numbers 1, 4 and 7 are particular favorites in another stunning series. Vey well done!

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. (Thomas A. Edison)
Re: Macro Converter Play - Yay! posted by CMH February 20, 2012 08:08AM reply | quote
posted by CMH

Thanks you guys! I'm ready for a new bouquet so I can play again. :) And summer can't get here soon enough. :)

[www.etsy.com]
[www.etsy.com]
Re: Macro Converter Play - Yay! posted by OdzBodkinz February 20, 2012 11:20AM reply | quote
posted by OdzBodkinz

Wowzer. Nice. Waiting on mine. Backordered from Adorama... ;(
Re: Macro Converter Play - Yay! posted by KarenHermann February 20, 2012 11:54AM reply | quote
posted by KarenHermann
Very very nice!! The single glass optic works so very well with these.
Re: Macro Converter Play - Yay! posted by ndroo February 20, 2012 11:55AM reply | quote
posted by ndroo

These are great!

fUzzYeYebAlls

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today