Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 hours ago by Victoria Bell

Re: The Beach

view post

Is it just me or are Lensbabys addictive?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Is it just me or are Lensbabys addictive? posted by tak1024 February 16, 2012 12:54PM reply | quote
posted by tak1024
I have had my portrait kit for 2 days and have already ordered a Single Glass optic...and am thinking of ordering an Edge 80. I love the results I have gotten just messing around and can't wait to see the results after I get the hang of focusing a bit better! It has been a long time since I have been this excited about experimenting with photography!
Thanks Lensbaby!
This is the very first picture I have ever taken with the Composer Pro and I am very impressed with how it made a boring lamp in boring light look pretty impressive!
Re: Is it just me or are Lensbabys addictive? posted by Marcum February 16, 2012 11:28PM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

Indeed, lensbabies are addictive, just keep working with them and enjoy the journey!

-------------------------------------------------
God said, "Let there be light," and it was so....
Re: Is it just me or are Lensbabys addictive? posted by BFCoughlin February 17, 2012 09:14AM reply | quote
posted by BFCoughlin
You are completely correct. I got my Lensbaby Muse about two months after buying my first D-SLR in October. I haven't taken if off since. I love the organic feel of focusing with my hands and eyes as opposed to having a motor do it for me. Your photo--especially given that it's a first--is a good demonstration of why the Lensbaby is so unique. It does take a simple subject and adds a certain mystery to it.
Re: Is it just me or are Lensbabys addictive? posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) February 17, 2012 09:20AM reply | quote
Nice shot! I especially like the texture in the right side of the photo.
It seems you're figuring out the Lensbaby system pretty quickly!
Keep it up,
Michael
Re: Is it just me or are Lensbabys addictive? posted by zoe@zoebailey.com February 19, 2012 02:47AM reply | quote
posted by zoe@zoebailey.com

Totally addictive, I have the composer with the double glass on my play dslr, it hasn't come off in the last month. I like it so much that I have bought the edge for my FF dslr..
Re: Is it just me or are Lensbabys addictive? posted by Marcum February 19, 2012 10:23AM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

Zoe, you will really enjoy the Edge 80, a fantastic addition to this system.

Again, kudos to Craig et all at lensbaby!

-------------------------------------------------
God said, "Let there be light," and it was so....
Re: Is it just me or are Lensbabys addictive? posted by Wanda February 19, 2012 03:38PM reply | quote
posted by Wanda

I think you will love the Edge Zoe! At least I do... I also own a Composer with Double Glass which I used most. Addicted? Definitely! Also own a Sweet 35, plastic, single, soft focus. I am planning a day of studio shoots with Lensbaby only!
Re: Is it just me or are Lensbabys addictive? posted by rannestad February 20, 2012 07:01AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

They are addictive. Be careful

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------
Re: Is it just me or are Lensbabys addictive? posted by ndroo February 20, 2012 11:56AM reply | quote
posted by ndroo

Hahaha. Maybe it is time to get tshirts printed ... "Help! I've been Lensbabied!"

fUzzYeYebAlls

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today