Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

15 hours ago by TG-J

Re: Fisheye Star Trails

view post

Composer Pro Question

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Composer Pro Question posted by maryloveslucydog January 03, 2012 06:03AM reply | quote
posted by maryloveslucydog
I just received the 'Creative Effects Kit' which has the Composer Pro. This is my first Lensbaby. :) When the tightening ring on the lens is loosened... is is the part of the lens that is attached to the ball and socket suppose to be really floppy? To hold it at all in place it needs to be somewhat tight? Just not sure what is normal.

Thanks!
Re: Composer Pro Question posted by David Morel January 06, 2012 03:44AM reply | quote
posted by David Morel

sorry that no one has responded sooner. You can increase and decrease the tightness by adjusting the tightening ring. It can go from locked to completely floppy/loose. The way I work is keep it medium so i can adjust but it stays where i put it.

David L. Morel
www.davidmorelphoto.com
Re: Composer Pro Question posted by maryloveslucydog January 06, 2012 10:21AM reply | quote
Thank you, David. That's what I thought, but just wanted to make sure. Now... just need to use it and figure out he sweet spot and composition with it.
Re: Composer Pro Question posted by Joe Nation January 07, 2012 05:55AM reply | quote
posted by Joe Nation

You can have it as floppy as you like. I prefer it just tight enough to stay in place when you tilt, but still loose enough to move easily.
Re: Composer Pro Question posted by maryloveslucydog January 07, 2012 10:06AM reply | quote
Thanks,Joe. I'm...struggling to find the sweet spot and get the image composed at the same time...and work in manual. This aint easy. ;)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today