Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

12 hours ago by Niefol

Early effort with new toy

view post

HDR and Soft Focus Aperture Disk

Newer Topic | Older Topic

HDR and Soft Focus Aperture Disk posted by David Morel December 28, 2011 07:32AM reply | quote
posted by David Morel

Went for a walk today and capture a couple HDR images using the composer and a soft focus funky aperture disk...comments?

David L. Morel
www.davidmorelphoto.com
Re: HDR and Soft Focus Aperture Disk posted by Keri (Admin) December 28, 2011 08:39AM reply | quote
posted by Keri

Lovely David! I like the subtle texture in the trees from the soft focus aperture disk in the 2nd, and the bit of flare. Nicely subtle on the HDR work too.

See more of my work at [kerifriedman.com] or [www.flickr.com]
Re: HDR and Soft Focus Aperture Disk posted by hebphoto December 28, 2011 09:10AM reply | quote
posted by hebphoto

Love the images David well done
Malcolm
Re: HDR and Soft Focus Aperture Disk posted by Duh_Vinci December 29, 2011 07:57AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Very nice, specially like the first one.

Regards,
D
Re: HDR and Soft Focus Aperture Disk posted by TG-J (Admin) December 30, 2011 11:38AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Love the depth in #1.Happy New Year. tony
Re: HDR and Soft Focus Aperture Disk posted by Crabcakes January 01, 2012 12:52AM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Love #2 especially. Agree with keri--love that flair and the fact that the HDR is not over-done.

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: HDR and Soft Focus Aperture Disk posted by jffoto January 02, 2012 12:40AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Like them - #1 is my fave, composition and depth, well done work.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: HDR and Soft Focus Aperture Disk posted by David Morel January 02, 2012 06:27AM reply | quote
posted by David Morel

Thank you all!

David L. Morel
www.davidmorelphoto.com

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today