Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by ebby62

Tiny Red Beetle

view post

Silent night! Holy night!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Silent night! Holy night! posted by oliver tudoras December 20, 2011 05:24PM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

Last Sunday Advent 4.the kids and DSoris in action

Silent night! Holy night!
All's asleep, one sole light,
Just the faithful and holy pair,
Lovely boy-child with curly hair,
Sleep in heavenly peace!

I want to wish you all the best of the holiday season.

thanks everyone

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: Silent night! Holy night! posted by francesco December 20, 2011 06:39PM reply | quote
posted by francesco
and all the best for you and your beautiful family, my friend.

Frohe Weinachten

francesco

p.s. two beautiful pictures (as usual)

the river flows
and in it I swim
Re: Silent night! Holy night! posted by hebphoto December 20, 2011 07:18PM reply | quote
posted by hebphoto

Hi Oliver
To you and your family a very happy & safe Christmas.
Regards Malcolm
Re: Silent night! Holy night! posted by doro December 20, 2011 07:51PM reply | quote
posted by doro

a true nest :-) wonderful Ollie..thank you for your wishes and wishing the same to all of you from my heart!

Doro

have a wonderful day!

[www.dorothee-rapp.de]
Re: Silent night! Holy night! posted by jffoto December 21, 2011 06:31AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Right mood Ollie, I love it - I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Silent night! Holy night! posted by BFCoughlin December 21, 2011 09:47AM reply | quote
posted by BFCoughlin
Thank you for these deeply spiritual images.
Re: Silent night! Holy night! posted by Mamaoval December 21, 2011 10:02AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Thank you for the wonderful wishes (and photos). . ! As your quote so aptly says, "Some people make the world special by just being in it." God bless you and your family this season. :)

Sydney
Re: Silent night! Holy night! posted by Outback December 21, 2011 10:58PM reply | quote
posted by Outback

What a perfect captured memory. My best to you and your family Oliver at Christmas and for the New Year.

John

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. (Thomas A. Edison)
Re: Silent night! Holy night! posted by Duh_Vinci December 23, 2011 08:02AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Beautifully warmth and holiday felt photos, thank you for sharing!

Happy Holidays to all!

Regards,
D
Re: Silent night! Holy night! posted by TG-J (Admin) December 23, 2011 11:37PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Ollie I envy you, being an ex-muso I had always pictured myself & my sons sitting around candles playing our guitars together. But it wasn't to be. They play the X box , soccer and me. Me, I play the fool. :) Merry Xmas . tony

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2011 11:39PM by TG-J.
Re: Silent night! Holy night! posted by rannestad January 05, 2012 03:57PM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

Moody. Great. I hope you had great holidays

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today