Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 day ago by Josh-LB

Re: Macro

view post

Emotions... If they only could...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Emotions... If they only could... posted by Duh_Vinci December 15, 2011 07:37AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

I was walking down the street on the gloomy, grey morning, and couldn't help but notice these in the window... Single glass with CPL, K20D

Thank you for looking!

Regards,
D
Re: Emotions... If they only could... posted by francesco December 15, 2011 01:48PM reply | quote
posted by francesco
beautiful! excellent eye D.
really like the light play in this one.

francesco

the river flows
and in it I swim
Re: Emotions... If they only could... posted by TG-J (Admin) December 15, 2011 05:23PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

D, see your lovin them B&Ws from you Single optic , with a polarizer too . Great tones, great shot, tony
Re: Emotions... If they only could... posted by Crabcakes December 25, 2011 11:28PM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Great, creepy (in a good way) image. Reminds me of a short story by John Collier--"Evening Primrose", which probably why I find the image a little creepy...

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: Emotions... If they only could... posted by BFCoughlin December 26, 2011 10:05AM reply | quote
posted by BFCoughlin
It looks like the front head is weeping. It's beautifully unsettling.
Re: Emotions... If they only could... posted by Mamaoval December 26, 2011 10:27PM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

The fact that the subject is in shadow makes it even better--Excellent work!

Sydney
Re: Emotions... If they only could... posted by doro December 29, 2011 07:50AM reply | quote
posted by doro

great! a fav...

have a wonderful day!

[www.dorothee-rapp.de]
Re: Emotions... If they only could... posted by Duh_Vinci December 29, 2011 07:59AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Thank you very much, appreciate it!

Regards,
D
Re: Emotions... If they only could... posted by hebphoto December 30, 2011 07:03PM reply | quote
posted by hebphoto

Great image works so well in B&W the lighting play's so well
Regards Malcolm
Re: Emotions... If they only could... posted by jffoto January 02, 2012 12:42AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Great image - I love it, a fave!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today