Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

9 hours ago by Chelle

Re: Edge 80 - Transportation

view post

Baby you can drive my car

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Baby you can drive my car posted by TG-J (Admin) November 22, 2011 10:33PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Thanks for looking. D700 , Muse with SF optic. tony
Re: Baby you can drive my car posted by Duh_Vinci November 23, 2011 06:40AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Excellent work, but the first one is spectacular!!! Can't imagine a photo as such being any different from what you've done here! The emotions, colors and tones, absolutely love it!

Regards,
D
Re: Baby you can drive my car posted by waniek November 23, 2011 07:06AM reply | quote
posted by waniek

Tony, #1 is both impressing and hillarious! But what ist that German "Iron Cross" (=WW I and WW II military medal) doing there on the edge of the door?
Re: Baby you can drive my car posted by hp November 23, 2011 08:00AM reply | quote
posted by hp

Wow....brilliant Tony!

Harm
[www.kujaja.com]
[500px.com] [jpgmag.com]
Re: Baby you can drive my car posted by hebphoto November 23, 2011 02:27PM reply | quote
posted by hebphoto

Great images Tony
Regards Malcolm
Re: Baby you can drive my car posted by Outback November 23, 2011 03:43PM reply | quote
posted by Outback

These are both superb Tony.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. (Thomas A. Edison)
Re: Baby you can drive my car posted by doro November 23, 2011 07:25PM reply | quote
posted by doro

tony, I too like #1 a lot, it triggers those "movie" feelings...
is this taken at some event? the "Iron Cross" is, btw, originally almost 200 yrs old, of course gotten some well deserved bad reputation esp. during WWII...

have a wonderful day!

[www.dorothee-rapp.de]
Re: Baby you can drive my car posted by TG-J (Admin) November 23, 2011 09:42PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Thank you all for your comments. Doro these were taken on a charity night for kids with cancer, several photographers donate their time on the night to help the cause. Most of them are event photographers , I'm the only Lensbaby photographer & the others think I'm a little weird. :) Its great because I can shoot the whole Job using exclusively LB's and there are no expectations. Tho I must admit using the muse & SF in the dark I missed a lot of shots.
This is the 3rd one I've shot & they keep asking me back , so I guess they must like it (the LB). tony.
Yeah I love the cross in the corner.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today