Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 day ago by CatGargoyle

Re: November walk

view post

Winch lens baby should i buy

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Winch lens baby should i buy posted by krizard November 11, 2011 11:06PM reply | quote
posted by krizard
Hi, i want to buy lens baby but i don't know winch ones to buy, i saw the intro video here in the website but it stills hard to choose one model. by what i understood the control freak has the muse and composer features and the only different is the scout.is that right?
i am mainly buying for hdslr video shooting.

and the other thing i'm concerned is the optics and the other pieces , how they work and why i should i purchase them, winch features they give me. sorry if i'm being a dumb ass but i think the info here on the web site is not that clear...
thank you.
Re: Winch lens baby should i buy posted by Duh_Vinci November 11, 2011 11:17PM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Never shot a video with Lensbaby, but, I think the Composer would be the easiest one to adjust the focus and the sweet spot bending on the fly...

As for optics, under each optic, there is a link to the gallery to the photos taken with each, I would first look through those, just to see what "effect" pleases your eye.

What I enjoy most with these lenses and optics, there are so many "characters" one can achieve, depending on the mood and or subject, the possibilities are limitless...

Regards,
D
Re: Winch lens baby should i buy posted by krizard November 11, 2011 11:44PM reply | quote
posted by krizard
maybe thats why i don't understand how each optics works cause they can do endless things and they don't have "look" cause they adapt to the mood and subject....

and the composer you said???why you think they will be the best for video??
Re: Winch lens baby should i buy posted by krizard November 11, 2011 11:46PM reply | quote
posted by krizard
and does the control freak has the most features like the ones in the composer and muse?
edited:
and can i use any optics and accessories with any lens?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2011 11:58PM by krizard.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today