Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

19 hours ago by barb

Re: getting started with lens baby

view post

My first pictures taken by lenbaby

Newer Topic | Older Topic

My first pictures taken by lenbaby posted by Oshua971 April 28, 2004 10:55PM reply | quote
posted by
I just received the len yesterday. I use it with Canon EOS50. The pictures were shot at f5.6. I scanned the pictures and resized them, using photoshop.

So far, I really like the len. It is not difficult to use and the effect is so cool! The len is also light and durable.

I just know how to change the aperture and would like to share the method with you. Just simply press the tool on the top edge of the rubber washer and slightly push the rubber away from the len body. Then the rubber will be easily removed. Originally, I tried to push the tool under the rubber but it was quite difficult for me to do in that way so I did try to do it on the top and it worked. By the way, to be safe for the len, I covered the len with a soft cloth before doing.

Oshua971
glass lens posted by Craig (Admin) April 30, 2004 07:40AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Glad that you've found a method that works for you.

I am able to get under the ring without an issue but then I've been doing this longer than anyone ;)

The lens is made of glass so as long as you are using the plastic pick you should not have any risk of causing injury to the much harder lens material with the lucite pick that shipped with your Lensbaby.

Have a fantastic day.

-Craig

Post Edited (05-02-04 07:46)

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: My first pictures taken by lenbaby posted by billkaroly May 16, 2004 11:42PM reply | quote
posted by
oh so cool images!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today