Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

6 hours ago by ebby62

Re: Paris 2014

view post

- My first shots with the composer pro -

Newer Topic | Older Topic

- My first shots with the composer pro - posted by pocahontas_aa July 30, 2011 10:35AM reply | quote
posted by pocahontas_aa

Photography has always been my hobby, especially macro photography. I just received one of the creative kits and I love it, though I need lots of practice. I took shots mostly inside of a bouquet of flowers and of my little dog. I have the composer pro, but need to track of what else I am using...just having to much fun trying everything out.
Re: - My first shots with the composer pro - posted by pocahontas_aa July 30, 2011 10:42AM reply | quote
posted by pocahontas_aa

Ok new to the forums and I meant to post this in "show & tell."
Re: - My first shots with the composer pro - posted by Outback July 30, 2011 11:18AM reply | quote
posted by Outback

pocahontas_aa
Ok new to the forums and I meant to post this in "show & tell."

You're forgiven ;-) one word on your series above... wow! Great photos pocahontas! Welcome to the forum.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. (Thomas A. Edison)
Re: - My first shots with the composer pro - posted by RichB July 30, 2011 12:44PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Welcome to the forum! Very nice first set of images. Love the close-up of your pup.

Rich
Re: - My first shots with the composer pro - posted by pocahontas_aa July 31, 2011 04:28AM reply | quote
posted by pocahontas_aa

Thank-you. I am really enjoying it so far. :)

------------
~ my flickr ~
Re: - My first shots with the composer pro - posted by jffoto July 31, 2011 04:53AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Nice first set, I like # 2 and 4 a lot - welcome to forum.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: - My first shots with the composer pro - posted by Craig (Admin) August 01, 2011 01:35AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Great first shots.

Thanks for sharing.

Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: - My first shots with the composer pro - posted by FocusPocus August 01, 2011 11:42AM reply | quote
posted by FocusPocus

Nice shots! #6 is beautiful :)
Re: - My first shots with the composer pro - posted by pocahontas_aa August 04, 2011 12:18PM reply | quote
posted by pocahontas_aa

Thanks all for the comments.

I ventured out to take some pics of some spiders and their webs..then my fear kicked in...so I took some pics of one of my dogs.

------------
~ my flickr ~
Re: - My first shots with the composer pro - posted by srpatife August 04, 2011 12:28PM reply | quote
posted by
lovely photo pocahontas
Re: - My first shots with the composer pro - posted by pocahontas_aa August 07, 2011 12:59PM reply | quote
posted by pocahontas_aa

A couple more pictures....I need to keep track of what I am using.

Another picture of my little dog...he follows me everywhere.

An attempt at a spiderweb with the sunset....if that big spider wasn't lurking around....I would of taken more shots.

------------
~ my flickr ~
Re: - My first shots with the composer pro - posted by hp August 07, 2011 02:32PM reply | quote
posted by hp

That spiderweb shot is great!!!

Harm
[www.kujaja.com]
[500px.com] [jpgmag.com]
Re: - My first shots with the composer pro - posted by Ol' Don August 08, 2011 01:49AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

I like 2, 4, and 6 the most. Lots of color and movement. Yummy.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: - My first shots with the composer pro - posted by Crabcakes August 10, 2011 12:32AM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Love that spider web!

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today