Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

3 hours ago by ranfoto

Re: Burning it.

view post

Sunflower Double Exposure

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sunflower Double Exposure posted by David Morel July 26, 2011 04:07AM reply | quote
posted by David Morel

A friend discovered a sunflower field nearby and we went out to shoot it today. Here is an in-camera double exposure I did with the Control Freak and my d7000. Comments and critiques appreciated!

David L. Morel
www.davidmorelphoto.com
Re: Sunflower Double Exposure posted by Ol' Don July 26, 2011 04:20AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

I really like this. A very interesting treatment that takes this picture out of the ordinary.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: Sunflower Double Exposure posted by Craig (Admin) July 26, 2011 08:26AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

That's cool. Great idea, David.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: Sunflower Double Exposure posted by tamararogers July 26, 2011 08:30AM reply | quote
posted by tamararogers
Very effective, the placing of the double images is perfect so the smaller images of the sunflower petals really compliment the larger 'background' one. Nice work :) x
Re: Sunflower Double Exposure posted by Bender July 26, 2011 08:31AM reply | quote
posted by Bender

I love it, nice work! :)

Peter
Re: Sunflower Double Exposure posted by RichB July 26, 2011 08:08PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

David,

Well done!

Rich
Re: Sunflower Double Exposure posted by Crabcakes July 27, 2011 12:31AM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Great! love how the single flower "frames" the smaller ones in the center.

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: Sunflower Double Exposure posted by stellablue (Moderator) July 27, 2011 01:32AM reply | quote
posted by stellablue

Beautiful photo and very creative idea that worked really well!

Kelly from Lensbaby
Re: Sunflower Double Exposure posted by shurla5 July 27, 2011 04:07AM reply | quote
posted by shurla5

How neat is that.

~~SHuRLa~~
Re: Sunflower Double Exposure posted by Keri (Admin) July 27, 2011 08:47AM reply | quote
posted by Keri

Wow, super creative idea and great execution! Nice work.

See more of my work at [kerifriedman.com] or [www.flickr.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today