Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

3 hours ago by strelar

Re: Composer Pro + Edge 80

view post

Lensbaby work with Nikon d70?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Lensbaby work with Nikon d70? posted by mediahound April 28, 2004 03:53PM reply | quote
posted by
i'm curious if the Lensbaby works with the Nikon D70? can you use the camera meter? general observations from anyone with a D70 would be appreciated. thanks
Re: Lensbaby work with Nikon d70? posted by MarcoF April 29, 2004 01:57AM reply | quote
posted by MarcoF

well, I use a D100, so it works on a D70 as well.
No, it doesn't meter.

Conceptual Art is overrated

[www.marcof.net]
Re: Lensbaby work with Nikon d70? posted by Craig (Admin) April 30, 2004 07:37AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

I'm in Italy for the week and all I brought is my D70. Works great.

Sorry no images to post but I'm at an internet cafe, no way to upload...

Tuscany images soon.

Have a super day.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: Lensbaby work with Nikon d70? posted by mediahound April 30, 2004 07:48AM reply | quote
posted by
cool, can't wait to see them!

Re: Lensbaby work with Nikon d70? posted by David Kapp April 30, 2004 01:49PM reply | quote
posted by
I use the Lensbaby on my D70. It doesn't meter, but thats not a big issues. I just adjust the shutter speed & check the histogram. I can usually get it right by the 2nd shot. It will take a little to get used to, but now I can guess the shutter speed fairly accurately from experience. Once I get more practice, I'm sure I will have a much higher success rate.

Dave

Post Edited (05-01-04 14:49)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today