Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

34 minutes ago by rusteer

gothic

view post

maybe a stupid question?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

maybe a stupid question? posted by Novel Photographie March 28, 2011 12:00AM reply | quote
posted by Novel Photographie

This may not be the right section for this, and I apologize if it's not. I'm new to the lensbaby forum, and i'm trying to figure out how to add info., avatar, etc. to my page and can't quite seem to figure it out. How do I go about doing all that? It's not letting me.

Melissa G.
[www.novelphotographie.com]
[www.novelphotoblog.com]
Re: maybe a stupid question? posted by ScottM March 28, 2011 12:36AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

Hello Melissa, welcome to the forum. There is a problem with the website and that may be why you cant add info, hopefully they are working on it and will get it fixed soon.
Scott
Re: maybe a stupid question? posted by srpatife March 28, 2011 12:36AM reply | quote
posted by
Hello Melissa, welcome to the forum.

You can exchange your personal info by:
1- click on your nickname (for example on your first post on this topic with pink colour)
2- now you are on your studio space. click in account setting to change the info you want to
3- on the account setting ( on middle left) you can change your avatar, signature, forum settings, password, etc.

let me know if this help, if not i can post screenshots to help you out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2011 12:37AM by srpatife.
Re: maybe a stupid question? posted by Novel Photographie March 28, 2011 12:41AM reply | quote

I guess I just had to jump right in and post a picture or something, because I was able to add an avatar:) Thanks so much for your help:)

Melissa G.
[www.novelphotoblog.com]
Re: maybe a stupid question? posted by popquiz March 28, 2011 01:19AM reply | quote
posted by popquiz

Hi Melissa,

Welcome to the forum. It looks like you have the Lensbaby mastered with some of the photos I've seen on your website. What are you shooting with? which lensbaby products do you use to get the results you produced? I love to see and hear more.

GC

...it's like nailing JELL-O to a tree!

Glen Copeland
aka: PopQuiz

Join Lensbaby Addicts at: [www.facebook.com]
Re: maybe a stupid question? posted by Novel Photographie March 28, 2011 02:08AM reply | quote

Thank you, Glen! I shoot with the canon 5d mark II and I only have the muse right now. I really want to get my hands on the composer:) During the winter months, I used the lensbaby as my primary lens and feel like I finally got in a groove with it. I love it!!

Melissa G.
[www.novelphotoblog.com]
Re: maybe a stupid question? posted by Lorna Taylor March 29, 2011 05:54AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Welcome Melissa, we all had our growing pains when we started on the site also ,glad to see you figured it out and are up and posting !

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today